KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Hulk Pre-workout

I tried this pre-workout and it is amazing. Extraordinary pumping, energy and focus on training is really very efficiently. You feel like a Hulk climbing the walls. The taste of this pre-workout I can't say impressed me, but it drinks very easily without tongue bites. With 400 mg of caffeine you are in the maximum healthy dose for caffeine. The price is great for such a pre-workout and if you catch it at a discount it is even better. I was surprised that with this money you can find a quality 4000 mg of L-Citulline and 3,200 of Beta Alanine. I recommend this supplement, only it should be consumed in the morning or in the afternoon because it has a high dose of caffeine.

1ca97507-8153-4e8c-9711-d16f6dc10cdd
7d5f2333-5562-4de5-892d-0f086d736691

That’s insane !! Taste is so good! The pump are awesome , gives lots of energy. The best pre I’ve tried so far

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Fantastic Product!!! I have used it for two months and still powerful!!!!! >>>Most energy supplements only work, until my body acclimates, then just like soda pop. (((((overpriced soda pop>>>>XO Explode!!!)))))

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Taste well and i was able to have a better workouts and more energy and that helped me be more efficient in my routine

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Best pre workout i've used. Not the best tasting tho.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Not bad as pre workout but it should be better as taste

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

VERY STRONG EFFECT, WILL BUY MORE

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

NIce product, tasty and effective. nergy, frequency

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Good pump , no crash , long period , no creatine .. excellent

568ceb9d-16d9-4fcb-9d39-2b1578963ed8
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Beta-alanine flush comes in a little over 10 minutes after drinking (laughs) I think you can feel the pumping feeling in a few rep, but above all, the improvement in sustainability is great? It's hard to get rid of and it makes me feel like I can go with any number of sets. If you're not good at it, it may cause overwork (laughs). Maybe it has a sweating effect, and I feel that your metabolism is improving. A good pre-workout supplement. By the way, I didn't feel uncomfortable with one scoop, maybe I was resistant to caffeine.