KE

Posted on May 3, 2022
ممتاز!

super food in strict diet is great and make skin look great excellent quality and taste really good and i was imagining the opposite when i bought it

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Haven’t tried it yet, but am confident will be a good deliverer of nutrients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It tastes like medicine…I tried it once and the taste doesn't work for me…

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

The taste is good and the ingredients are good. I recommend trying it, useful and the ingredients are reasonable. Useful compared to others. I recommend repeating the experiment. The high quality. The packaging is good for the diet. It can be used according to the specific calories of the person

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The flavor is berry-like and slightly sweet. I'm constipated, but after taking this in the morning, I had natural bowel movements three times in the afternoon. The taste is good, the function is good, I fell in love. continue.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I had been interested in it for a long time, but I bought it when I was discounting because the price was high. I divide it with almond milk and drink it. The taste is delicious.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

This is by far the best vegetable powder. Of course, due to the nature of vegetable powder, it has a unique flavor, but when eaten with water, the taste is completely different. Personally, it is fantastic to eat it with crushed fruits such as blueberries or bananas, and it was good to eat it with protein in the morning. I use it only when it is difficult to eat it alone and it is okay to eat it alone.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It has a slightly refreshing taste. I was tempted to eat too few vegetables a day. Well done and very good.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Always happy with the safe and fast delivery service. thank you.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Always happy with the safe and fast delivery service. thank you.