Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Organic Plant Calcium, 180 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 23, 2022

Best vegan calcium supplement in terms of quality and price. I believe it helps me with strenghtening my bones along with high intensity workouts and a healthy diet. Also, all the ingredients are organic and the fact that calcium is not from the rocks assures you that you won't have any side effects.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I was happy to see such a plant-based option for my health. I have been using this supplement for a while and have not seen any side effects on my health. This kind of calcium is rich in good ingredients and easy to consume during meals. I would highly recommend this supplement in combination with vitamin D for better absorption.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Seems to be ok and a quality product. No special issue when taking the supplement. The size is also ok. Taking this after the meals, and I don't feel any problem in the stomach. I like the ingredients since they are plant based and its great for me as a vegan.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I've been searching for an organic, natural, complete calcium product so decided to try Garden of Life. I wanted MK-7 in my product which it has. It is full of organic fruits and vegetables too. Unlike some calcium complete products, you have to take up to 6 caps/tablets and this product only requires 3. I definitely will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I am enjoying my Garden of Life Mykind Organics Plant Calcium. I do not have a bad reaction and I am sleeping deeper with more dreams. I know it is working so there must be a benefit for my bones in the future. The tablets are easy to swallow and there is no upset with my tummy as I take with my meal.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I’m loving the entire My Kind range. I did lots of research into what to take before and during pregnancy and this brand stood out. I now use this brand for all of my family’s vitamins and supplements.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great product, easy to digest. I have difficulty swallowing tablets but this one I can just chew or dissolve easily. Seems to be working really well.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My second EXCELLENT review for Garden of Life. Their products are worth paying a bit more. The shape of these calcium tablets is smooth and soft on the edges so it goes down nice and easy. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Was recommended to this brand by a friend, and after some research i found my way to this product from this brand and so decided to give it a try. Easy to swallow, and no other negative side effects. Organic too! Doubt will repurchase cos item on the steeper end.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is the only brand that has really helped my mom to raise her calcium levels. It is easy absorbed in the body and is natural.