KE

4.6
Based on 1,264 Ratings
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Love it.

My favorite drink after matcha. Even my kids love to drink it. Turmeric is very healthy and good for digestion. There is a lot more health benefits from it. Try it! One scoop of golden milk for a cup of oat milk and half teaspoon of honey makes a grade drink, hot or cold. It’s my favorite recipe.

5ddcd112-b7dd-4d15-b56a-10f9f3fdfd60
5cfcdde8-7236-49f1-8912-a14d3a3dd28b
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

ironically the garden of life sleep aid doesn't work at all, but this drink here is really amazing. I have repurchased several times. it also helps to calm your stomach (you can even sometimes hear the digestion aid it provides) and I sleep much better with this drink . it has become part of my night time routine. I have repurchased several times.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Mixes well with milk or water. I love the taste. I used a small amount of honey to sweeten which made it even more delicious. I will buy again My only complaint is the jar is much larger than the amount in it which makes you think you are getting a lot of product but in reality it's mostly jar space.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Our family is hooked on that product. The quality the ingredients is perfect for my age and it’s a wonderful antioxidant. The benefits are wonderful for my joints and you can see the improvement right away. It has good taste for what you would expect for the ingredients This product can help release pain

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Turmeric is great in reducing inflammation and the good news is that this is delicious. I use it with my teas or any hot water beverage and it adds a spicy and very nice flavour to it. I can feel it helps me if I have bloating or in pain. The quality is awesome as it has only first quality organic ingredients.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The taste is fantastic, especially in combination with almond or coconut milk. I really like the natural composition, kind of a mix of the healthiest ingredients. Good package, the measuring spoon comes with it. The size can seem small but it is enough for a long periods of time. Kids are loving this.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great taste !! I just love this product -- I add it to my mixture of wheat germ, and the various mineral supplements that are available (liquid) ..including "iHerbs" great "Moringa Powder," for a powerful, nutrient dense drink !! ..I just can't say enough about it, I LOVE the taste, sinfully delicious !!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I usually add one scoop to my afternoon smoothie-bowl and it helps me sleep better. After about 3 years of sleep issues, this + CALM magnesium seem to finally be helping. I do add a half a banana and a tsp of goat mineral whey to the smoothie also. It helps cover other not so pleasant tastes that might be present. My kids like it too, so that's a big bonus for me! I'm excited that besides helping me to sleep better it also reduces inflammation and acts as an antioxidant. Clean, organic ingredients! I did try it with nut milks and oat milk and didn't like the way it tasted, but with real, whole milk, if you can have it, it's also delicious!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I use this with warm almond milk. I have noticed it has improved my digestive system. The taste is good too. Not too spicy not too sweet. It has benefited my gut. And I am sure reduced inflammation too. I usually drink this golden milk at night before bed. Turmeric ingredient is amazing quality.