KE

1,597
Anna
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Great product!

I bought it for anti inflammatory benefits. The taste is good but be ready for the pepper kick if held it in the mouth for too long before swallowing. For your information, in order for the turmeric to be absorbed you need to take it with pepper. The tablets are on the bigger side but ok to swallow. I like that you only need to take one a day and the supply will last you 4 months. The package is glass which is a plus. Give me a like if you find the review helpful 😊

I have loved and trusted this brand for decades! And this product is no different than any of the others I use. I highly recommend this - it's organic and it's got the right combo of ingredients. For anyone who isn't aware - you MUST have black pepper combined with your turmeric for your body to absorb and use the turmeric. You cant just use the turmeric alone or it wont work. Quality product, a lot of benefits

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My husband takes this to help against painful arthritis in his joints and he says he notices an immediate improvement in the aching in his knees and hands and back. He follows the package directions for dosage and hasn't had any stomach upset when taking these with food. He said that he notices a difference when he stops taking the or misses a dose so we know it is helping! We hope they help you as well :-)

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Gotta say, I wasn't expecting it to work as well as it does. It does reduce inflammation, for sure, and with it, it also reduces pain! You can feel it in your joints, and in the lack of pain when you take it. There is also improved flexibility and mobility, and a better sleep, not because it does anything for sleep, but by reducing systemic inflammation, it allows the body to not fight so hard. And, my last period has not been as painful. I did still take ibuprofen, but I realize that not as much as before.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My ususal tumeric product was unavailable and having had success with I Herbe product I decided to try this one. It works quite well, has almost the same ingredients as my old pills and I only have to take one for the same benefits as 3 of the others. The only drawback is its size but I solved that issue by eating it with my oatmeal.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have always liked this brand. It seems like a good quality product to me. I have been taking turmeric for years as it does seem to help my achy knees not to hurt as much. The only thing I don't like is that it comes in an oblong tablet and they can be hard to swallow. For that reason only I will try to find another brand that I like that has an easy to swallow pill.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I searched high and low for a product combining tumeric and probiotics and finally found this one. I have since come to love the Garden of Life brand for its high quality. I took these supplement capsules for aches and pains associated with menopause and it seemed to do the trick. I will definitely buy this product again!