Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Adrenal, Daily Balance, 120 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great supplement, unfortunately expensive. He improved the condition of my adrenal glands when I was very exhausted and didn't have the strength to get out of bed. I used 1 package and it helped me get back on my feet a bit, now I strengthen my adrenal glands with other things.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Garden of life is guarantee, since becoming vegan all my thyroid problems have disappeared and this supplement helped me get my blood test perfect. I love ashwagandha. This supplement helps with stress and mood. Doesn’t exist a magic supplement, but there are many supplements that promote good habits, this is one of them.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was prescribed this supplement by my doctor as my cortisol level is on the lower side. I felt the benefit from day 1, much more energy in the afternoon and also evening time (I took 2 tablets after breakfast). My doctor told me this one has an excellent quality and all the ingredients inside are natural. I have already ordered another box, I will not want to run out it it!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

After a few days got a great boost of energy and didn't feel so tired. I always have bloating which it definitely helps reduce that as well.I definitely am noticing a difference and feel like this is a keeper love it 😀 It also helps reduce the stress giving me more patience with my little one's

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Just started taking these and I noticed a difference within the first week. The combination of ingredients with the ashwaghanda, rhodiola, schizandra, Ginseng, B Vits, seem to work better for me than just the ashwaghanda alone. And as with most GOL products, they include probiotics too which helps. I also like that there is 2 month supply as anything dealing with helping stress needs to be accumulative.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've taken a lot of different supplements to help combat stress and these are the only ones I "feel" working. I feel noticibly less irritable and much more calm. The pills are a little large in size, but they are easy to swallow and no taste. I trust the quality and ingredients in this product.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The combination of effective herbs in this organic herbal supplement is quite remarkable. I have tried many of the herbs listed in the ingredients as stand alone treatments that worked very effectively for awhile, but then gradually faded in effectiveness. Ashwagandha used to be my go to herb for stress, but is no longer effective for me by itself - it actually started to cause negative effects even when I switched to different brands. I've used mykind Adrenal much longer than any other product for stress and it continues to remain effective for my stress without any issues. By the way, I have found NAC to also have positive effects on my stress levels.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I'm glad I found this product because it's organic and not synthetic. Been on this for almost a month now and It's really helping me get that sleep I badly needed and it's not just the sleep but the feeling that you were able to actually rest while sleeping and not feeling very tired when you wake up. It's also a plus that every product of Garden Of Life is infused with probiotic enzymes for healthy gut. Even my both my parents are taking this, too. They're both seniors already but I haven't heard of them complaining about difficulty in sleeping lately.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I can’t speak to whether these actually help me deal with stress at all - I also realized about 3 weeks into the bottle that I was supposed to be taking 2 tablets a day. The tablets are about your average multivitamin size. I appreciate the glass bottle packaging for recycling afterwards.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I use this product during PSM, sometimes two weeks before the period. I do feel a slight difference in mood, especially dealing with work related stress