KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have seen an improvement in my bone density since I have been on collagen!! I add one scoop to my Smoothie each morning to improve the quality and taste. At age 85 I am enjoying many activities. Thank you for this collagen!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I trust the company and believe this product isn't bad, but it was too sweet for me to begin with, and left a weird aftertaste and made me feel weird

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have always preferred supplements in powder form. This is especially good because if its composition, it comes with probiotics and vitamin C. It has a pleasant taste.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It’s natural and has a great taste I can just mix it with water and ice and it’s fabulous

Posted on May 28, 2021

I gave the Collagen Turmeric product 4 stars instead of 5 because while the flavor is okay, it is laced with a unrecognizable odd taste. I use it in an apple, coconut yogurt smoothie so the odd flavor is minimized, and the smoothie has a good taste. IHerb's service is excellent. My orders arrive within a few days.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Is really good, I would encourage you to get some except I don't want stock levels to run low so please don't buy this and think on me. Sincerely

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Just as specified ...just not giving 5 stars because it takes time to see if theres benefits to using

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I am using this to help repair my shoulder and wrist...it has also helped with pain in them....Have to use for at least 3 to 4 months consistently to see improvement.

Posted on Nov 25, 2020

This is the best powder form collagen supplement for the joints currently. Plus collagen type I and III for the skin and hair! Most other collagen supplements I tried either smelled or tasted horrible, this one did not. Do not mix with with a lot of water, half a cup is enough. It mixed with water fairly easily but needed some steering. I take it along with Glucosamine and Chondroitin.