KE

Posted on May 9, 2022
Gut

I cannot make a reference to the effect yet because I just bought it, but the taste is nice, even its really very sweet compared to the other protein of the same label I was taking before. Also the consistency is creamy and seems pretty reach so I believe that it stops hunger for a while :) still in think after this dose is empty, I will return to the other protein mix because for a long time more neutral taste is better for me.

It tastes mild flavor vanilla plant blend, great quality ingredients & composition, convenient size with good package, good for a healthy diet & lifestyle goal, pre/post workout, curbs hunger and good benefits, good for weight monitoring

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have had this brand for many years. Its is the optimal absorbing protein powder that doesn't taste gritty dissolves nicely and isn't like an over powered flavor. Buy all the time, will buy again. Trust my reviews, I speak the truth.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very good for women

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Taste ok will try first

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

will try and come back for the comment

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The taste suits me perfectly, especially if you add a banana and strawberries and make a smoothie. At first, it was not easy for the stomach to perceive this protein, but later everything calmed down. I drink in the morning instead of breakfast. Well satisfies hunger for several hours. Of the minuses, the expensive price and small volume. Ends quickly. Works for weight loss only if you regularly exercise and monitor nutrition. From taking only this protein, you will not be able to lose weight.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's quite delicious. The sweetness of the pudding feels like a modest bitter caramel aftertaste. I have a little habit, but it feels good.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It saturates very well, and with physical exertion, weight is lost a little! Drink in the morning for breakfast!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It might be a little sweet! Since it is written in English, there was a mysterious part about how much to put in. For the time being, with one cup. 2 cups is too sweet.