KE

4.8
Based on 3,239 Ratings
2,728
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Great quality and great value!

At first glance this collagen might seem a bit more expensive than other similar products, with only 28 servings per container, but that is because the serving size is 20 g as opposed to many other brands recommended 10-11 g. Just take half the amount to get double the number of servings! It dissolves well in hot drinks, although not instantly, and is barely noticeable when added to coffee. In fact, I find it gives a coffee something of a creamy texture, especially at the full 20 g serving size. Grass-fed with some additional probiotics, the amino acid profile is much the same as that of other brands. Great quality and great value!

b83646a3-ce53-4664-b22f-5cf1f82d2ffc
b02a2c6e-4137-4e49-bd93-9a835efbcde7
0f2ef501-f5f9-44c9-bf53-0bd5fdc42944
d5d729c3-b9b7-4529-bded-9d69bb4efd33

I’ve now been using this Garden of Life unflavored collagen peptides powder for over a month, I add a scoop to my to my smoothie along with the Garden of Life organic sport protein and blend. I love the benefits in how I feel and the effects it has made in my hair skin and nails. I have noticed an improvement in my hair and nail growth since I started using collagen about a year ago. I prefer the Garden if Life brand because it also includes probiotics in the formulation, which has helped my digestion and diet. i like the taste. Knee is flexible.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Nice collagen, has good ingredients and the fact it is an animal derived product, it makes it easier to be absorbed by our bodies. Does not have any taste and not too nice to just have it with water so I add it to my coffee every morning and it definitely made a change in the way I fell and how my skin hair and nails look like.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I’ve been taking this for a couple of years. I put it in my coffee every morning. It has probiotics which is good support for the gut. Disclaimer: my holistic doctor recommended I add vitamin C when I take collagen it helps absorbs in the body. I take Ester C But I always recommend you do your research

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This product has been an essential tool in addressing my autoimmune-related joint/gut issues. I have been collagen peptides daily for 3 years now, and am always looking for quality products on the market. I love that this brand is grass-fed and I load up on it on a daily basis, using it in hot drinks, yogurts, smoothies, soups etc. It is tasteless and gives a huge health boost - with the added advantage of great hair, nails and skin!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Been looking for a grass fed collagen that doesn't taste too powerful, i like the subtle taste of this and doesn't really affect the original taste of my drinks like my matcha, etc. I have also noticed an improvement on my wrinkles to lighten and my skin to be more plump. It's easy to incorporate in my diet since i just put a scoop on whichever drink im taking that day. Very convenient. Im just in my early 30s and trying slow down ageing with collagen.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This is the best Collagen I have ever used!!! The quality, composition and ingredients give so many benefits to my skin, hair, nails, and joints. I have used this product for about 8 days only and can see the effects and improvement to my hair, skin and nails. I can't see my joints, but I am in no pain in my knees! As we age our body's natural production of collagen declines, and collagen is a protein that is essential to overall health and appearance. I highly recommend this extraordinary product to anyone (that is probably any adult) has collagen deficiency to add this collagen to their diet. Other collagen products that I have used in the past were hard for me to take because of the taste. This however does not have a bad taste at all! Actually, I look forward to taking it!! It comes packaged well by the company and has a scoop inside. It is also packaged very well by iHerb and fast shipping too! Thank you for all you do iHerb !! Great Company!!!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

No flavor is probably the best part, nutritious and an easy way to get what you need into your body by adding into juice or warm or hot coffee! love it. now just got to get hubby taking it too and we will be out soon. love the company all their products.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent quality, no added ingredients other than what it should be. I am taking it for skin and joints and so far so good. It has improved the condition of my morning stiff fingers. No taste at all which is awesome. I add it to my morning freshly squeezed grapefruit and oragne juice. Best way to take collagen peptides is with Vit c as it helps the body absorbs it better.