KE

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,070
Great Collagen Product!

I'm glad that this product exists, I bought plenty for my sister and for myself, and we didn't regret buying the product as it effectively helps improve the health of our physiques, our skin looks fair and brighter compared before, not to mention how lovely the taste was.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I really like this collagen because I can just mix it with water instead of having to add it to coffee or a smoothie, because it dissolves easily & tastes great! It also has all healthy ingredients. I've noticed my nails are growing again & hair is healthier since I've been taking this for over a month now.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

THE BENEFIT OF THE EFFECT ON THE SKIN,AND HOW IT TASTE ,AND THE QUALITY OF THE INGREDIENT THAT HELP US WITH AGING AND DEFICIENCY,

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I bought this because it contains silica, which is good for the hair. I love that it comes from grass-fed cows. I also like that it contains probiotic. I had no problem with it, it is gentle on my stomach. Cranberry pomegranate is quite sweet, and has a berry taste. I prefer to mix it in my (not sweet) smoothies.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Quality,age, composition, package, benefit, effect, diet, knee, taste, deficiency.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great support for skin, nails, bones, beauty.. very nice taste

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

the best collagen ever!!!!!!!!! i prefer other flavor but this is ok for me very sweet

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

pleasant tasting and easy to incorporate with lunch, a great brand indeed

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I really like the flavor Cranberry Pomegranate. ıts dellicious . I recomend it.