KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was looking for this product, after seeing it being used in recipes online. Trouble is, it's very expensive to buy it where I am, but I can order it through iHerb, making it great value. It's perfect for Keto, or Protein Sparing baking, which is what I'm using it for, but I also struggle to get fat in my diet at times, because I suffer with permanent chronic Migraines, so now I have something I can add to a smoothie, without the bulk, for when my system isn't coping. I was worried about the quality of this, because sometimes these things can taste weird to me, but this is great, and I'm sure I'll be ordering it again pretty soon! Used as soon as I got it to try out this protein sparing roll recipe. They should have come out a bit earlier, but it just means I have to make more, and who doesn't want more!

022a4b9b-c012-4f90-9f27-257f3ab52d99
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Tastes good . Makes it easier for me to make my coffee at work which Is a good benefit for me, quick and easy . Fills me up so I don’t need to snack or eat for hours. Good quality product, good quality ingredients. Nice packaging . I also add powder mct oil.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Used in bulletproof coffee along with MCT oil, dissolves wells and adds a creaminess to the coffee. Love that i can portion out a small amount and bring it on the go with me if im grabbing a coffee outside. I also use these in my homemade pancake mix. The price is pretty steep for the amount you get, but the quality is high using organic and grass fed dairy, so i often wait for iherb to run promotions and then stock up. Please click on like if this review helped you!

The butter powder dissolved easily and is a convenient way to get the nutritional benefit of grass fed butter in a shelf stable form with a probiotic boost. unpleasant taste necessarily though. Just not my preference.  Share  ' Share Review by Elizabeth B. on 6 Mar 2020 03/06/20  5   0 Channelle S. Verified Buyer 5.0 star rating Good stuff Review by Channelle S. on 23 Feb 2020review stating Good stuff Very versatile. I used it both to throw in coffee, sprinkle in salads, to make honey butter chicken and keto bread, yay!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great product that was exactly as expected and described. Good packaging and use by date. Good quality ingredients. This product is perfect to use in my keto diet and low carb lifestyle. I like the benefit and taste it adds to my low carb baking and look forward to discovering more recipes that I can use it in.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I really love this grassfed butter powder -- I'm on my second container. It's great in coffee or tea and I can see it traveling well as a powdered-creamer substitute. It's flavorful and mixes well with many things. It's got a light, natural buttery taste, quite fresh and clean-tasting, i.e. no chemical or other smell/taste. That it's a powder (rather than an oil, or actual butter) makes for the ability to expand into many fun cooking variations on a keto diet. I think in one of the reviews, someone was commenting on refrigerating it -- I don't refrigerate mine at all, and I could see taking this on a trip easily without needing refrigeration.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is a kinda pricey but so convenient for making fuss-free bullet coffee. The creaminess is just like powdered milk which I like as much as any full cream milk. I use it on days I do OMAD intermittent fasting. At around noon, I use a scoop, sometimes an extra half scoop, with a tablespoon of MCT oil/coconut oil/hazelnut oil, and it sustains me until dinner time! I would get it again. The convenience is everything.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I purchased this item to add to my protein bread recipe. Excellent packaging, clear labelling , clean ingredients and perfect quality. It adds an extra buttery flavour to my bread. The product is stored in an airtight container which keeps it really fresh. The price was very reasonable I will continue to buy from iherb.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is a game changer for me while doing keto. It helps me meet my fats for the day! Taste is good and blends well.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Long-storable dry healthy pure butter powder to reconstitute with water for nutrition and baking, and for cooking when no jarred butter oil/ghee clarified of dairy solids for higher burn point.