KE
4.8

4.8

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This is one of the few cod liver oils which have high natural retinol and D after rosita, green pasture and jigsaw health. Bering select is the manufacturer and the processing is great. I contacted them directly to get info rather than garden of life. Kindly avoid labels with synthetic retinyl palmitate and D3.

Global reviews (281)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Mar 14, 2023

Tastes pretty good considering it’s cod liver oil. This has naturally occurring vitamin A and D which my doctor recommends— no synthetic added vitamins. It’s harder to find cod liver oil with naturally A and D in the ingredients Comes in an easy pour bottle. Fresh tasting and seems a quality oil

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Overall, I’d like the taste of this. I need to take it longer to notice the effects. I did reach out to the company to see how it is processed, and they said “ the oil is extracted at low temperatures and the use of no solvents or additives.” This made me feel better, as fish oil is sensitive to heat and can go rancid.

Posted on Feb 25, 2023

First time I tried fermented Alaskan code liver oil. I hade very good results: I will be adding this product to my regular supplement protocol for it has multiple health benefits. Thank You.

Posted on Jun 4, 2023

This cod liver oil does NOT have a bad taste at all, in fact I find it has an enjoyable wholesome taste/texture! More importantly its the only product I have found that contains all of its vitamin A from the actual cod liver oil.

Posted on May 21, 2023

Great product. Good balance epa dha, triglyceride form, arctic fish, and surprisingly it does not smell at all when ingested, which means it is very fresh fish. It does give the occasional burp with lemon aftertaste, but I don't mind it.

Posted on May 1, 2023

Cod fish liver oil is a good source of omega. It helps to maintain cholesterol to its optimum level. Also has great benefit for our hair, skin, and nail. It also reduces inflammation in our body. The quality is good i can feel it my joint is better.

Posted on Apr 15, 2023

high quality & ingredients, no fishy taste, great package in glass bottle, numerous health benefits for heart, hair, control inflammation, cholesterol, great source of omega 3

Posted on Mar 27, 2023

Finally a cod liver oil that tastes good and pours easily! And no added vitamin A or D - only what is naturally occurring , top quality. Best cod liver I have tried.

Posted on Mar 17, 2023

Very nice cod liver oil in glass container. It has good ingredients, naturally occurring vitamins, and a mild taste. It's a bit pricey but great quality.

Posted on Feb 25, 2023

High quality ingredients and one of the best brands of fish oil. Great for heart and helps with anxiety and inflammation. No fishy after taste.