KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 12, 2022

Excellent product; delicious; use it in shakes or just mix with some water. Can’t tell you about the health benefits yet as I just started using it, but I already have more energy and better feeling in my stomach. The price is compatible with other like products. I wish it was available in stores rather than just online.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This is the second Beets Detox that I have bought. It has great ingredients, all being organically certified, and full of antioxidants with great benefits for a complete everyday detox. Also good for the heart. It is a superfood, for women my age, this is a must.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Amazing taste! I mix with a few ounces of lemonade. Seems to give me a bit more energy midday. Great clean brand. Good quality and good for you. I look forward to taking it. I like the way it makes me feel. It is the best. Great taste

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Beet juice is naturally energizing, along with having many other health benefits. The other botanicals in this mix are all good for health. No sugar or caffeine and it tastes great!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love the taste and drink it first thing in the am with more water than it calls for. A daily treat for the gut!

Nice addition to the healthy lifestyle. Garden of Life is my trusted brand, and so far I like all their flavors.

tsalach
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

so delicious. I added 1 scoop to make overnight oats. Love the berry taste. Superfood to have.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Easy to take with you and mix. Great flavour Awesome detox after a Holiday, or weekend!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The product is GREAT!!! It works great taste delicious, super healthy overall improving health, and feeling. will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

i took it for liver detox and garden of life produces everything in a so good way