KE

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Great product

I’ve been using this specific vitamin D since my baby was born , it seemed natural and it’s ingredients made me think it’s the best option for a baby , to later find on a random blog that it also was recommended by a very good nutritionist. I highly recommend it !! When it comes to babies you have to make the best choices and choosing this product is one of them .

It’s very difficult to open the bottle for me, so I ask my husband to do it every time. But product is excellent, my baby loves it, easy to give it to the baby with a special syringe included. I love all natural ingredients and rosemary extract as a preservative. Will be buying only this vitamin D3 for my baby.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love Garden of Life they make very good vitamins . I took prenatal vitamins from them, now I bought Vitamin D3 for my baby, it’s got clean ingredients and organic!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This vitamin D is very easy to take and has minimal additional ingredients. It is easy to mix with juice, and has a mild taste!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Very small package. Will not last long. 1ml is a lot to swallow for my baby. Quality is good, I like Garden of life products.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Got this for my 4 years old, who doesn’t like gummy vitamins. The serving for her age is quite large, like a full teaspoon, so it’s hard to sneak in. I tried giving it straight and she hated it, as it smells and tastes like oil. So I have to bribe her with something to take this. I am still hopefully she’ll get used to it or I’ll find something to mix it with, so it’s not so bad.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Great product, easy way to get the vitamins to my toddler - by adding into her favorite juice.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This baby vitamin D3 is good for baby's health.

Posted on May 22, 2022

great product and what has done for my skin is amazing.

Hamedatb
Posted on May 16, 2022

For my kids. All time take good brand. This one of those. Organic. Quality good. Ingredients. They like taste.