KE

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The package is really great. Bottle is in box and covered with film. But.. I was really dissapointed with the ingredients.. I bought it because it supposed to be all natural (like the brand is positioned) . But I doubt that everything is natural. First of all, it too sweet. Second is that retinol (vitamin A) seems to be synthetic. It smells like usual synthetic vitamin A, and makes the urine brightly yellow-orange color (what means it doesn't absorb). So at least one vitamin in there is synthetic, I don't know about the others. I noticed the same happened with the others multi of this brand. Very sad that natural brand remains half-syntetic.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My 2 year old has been using this supplement as an infant. He won't take the chews or gummies. I just squirt this in his milk and has never noticed. I love this brand and use other products as well. I like that there is no iron as I noticed iron supplements constipates my son so I make sure he gets his iron from food nutrition.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Smell isn’t the most appetizing but I love how it needs to be put in liquid because my son is reluctant to try anything new but doesn’t care that it’s in his milk! Also the bottle is great because it has a stopper for the syringe so you are never wasting product!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love This multivitamin and it’s quality ingredients and my toddler really benefits from them . It’ tastes ok too and my baby has no issues taking it .

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I chose it for the ingredients in it. Easy to use, size of the package is relatively good for a baby - make over 50 uses per bottle. Comes with a convenient syringe. But… my baby doesn’t like it. I put it in any nice food - she stops taking it 🤔

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

We put this in our daughter's drinks and she can't taste it. If we put anything in a syringe, she will not take it no matter how good it tastes so being able to put this in her drinks and she cant tell is great for us.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

this is agood quality vitamin it might smell bad lol but I put it in my baby's milk and they don't notice at all ..

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Good ingredients, my toddler love liquid products, the package is easy to use. Size bid you can use for a long time and keep on the fridge.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I’ve bought this multivitamin liquid for my 1 year toddler and she loved it. I added it to oat or yogurt in the breakfast. I’ve noticed that it’s a very good support for immune system. Must have as it contains all essential vitamins for toddlers.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Very good multi vitamin. Taste sweet but not too overpowering. I like the vitamin content, especially selenium and vitamin a and e. Started giving it to my one year old recently. My daughter has skin allergies, and I have noticed great improvement. Will repurchase.