KE

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Probably very good...

Honestly it's really hard for me to tell whether this works or not. My baby hates the taste, though he generally doesn't like the taste of a lot of things! He refuses to take lots of different medicines and even foods - so unfortunately I can't be more helpful and testify to the effectiveness of this product. I'm sure it's great though - the ingredients look fab and the company is generally amazing...

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Gripe water is so useful with a colicky baby! I love that it is organic and has the ingredients I want to see in a gripe water product. Got it on sale which made it an even better value!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This was good being a first time mom, my very gassy baby had relief. I added it to every night time bottle and it worked great. Would definitely recommend to any mom but definitely a new mom!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Not my favorite grip water I have tried but deffiently like the lemon taste. My toddler has no problem taking it. love the fact it is organic and doesn't have unneeded ingredients.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Our baby is less fussy and sleeps better. We still need to give her anti-colic drops but this certainly helps so we’ll continue to use it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I bought 2 different brands for hiccuping. This brand worked like magic within few minutes, the other brand didn’t work on my baby! I’ll purchase this product again.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Wow! Started giving my baby a few drops when I noticed he was getting collicky and within a few hours it was gone! Works greattt

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this for my baby’s digestion, and she has been fine so far - can’t tell if this supplement made the difference!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Its really good quality 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 It has the best ingredients at all !!