KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Works

First Gaia Herbs is a trusted company. Excellent quality. This is a wonderful turmeric product. Been taking for several years. Occasionally over the years I have stopped taking this just to see how much it actually helps. No question my joint pain/inflammation is much better while taking this supplement. I take with with dinner and no problems. It is important to find a trusted product that works and takes away the discomfort so you can sleep better.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This seems to be a good quality turmeric supplement. I use it for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties when I'm going through a particularly rough patch (autoimmune issues, chronic inflammation). I do find it helpful. I trust this brand in general, I've had great succeed with some of their products.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

You can tell from the second you hold the bottle that this is a great product. I use it for general inflammation issues and I do feel like it has had somewhat of a positive impact in joint pain. It smells a little bit funny, reminds me of spices for cooking, but it just lasts for half a second until you swallow it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I use this as a supplement to my meds for rheumatoid arthritis. I've noticed a difference in the way my knees and hands feel --- less pain and discomfort. Seems to be helping ease the discomfort in all my joints. This turmeric formulation seems to have effective anti inflammation properties similar to the ibuprofen I have been taking. And I know that Gaia products are known for their high quality and purity.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I purchased this supplement to reduce overall inflammation in my body. After taking for about three weeks, I found I felt more sprightly and had improved muscle recovery post-workout. I think it helped my short-term memory as well. I can tell it's a great quality formulation because it includes black better to activate the curcumin, making it much more efficacious than just curcumin alone.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Being in our sixties, my husband and I both experience joint pain, but we've noticed such an improvement since we started taking this product, and we REALLY notice the difference if we run out of it! So we're happy that iHerb offers it and we don't run out of high-quality, fresh, easy-to-swallow capsules now.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Gaia products appear to be authentic in terms of reducing joint discomfort and inflammation. Since beginning on their Tumeric Supreme Extra Strength 6 months ago, I experience very little joint pain to the extent that I no longer need daily NSAIDs. I am able to exercise and walk daily. Their products are packaged in glass which is a definite plus over plastic. There is a slight "herb" taste that within a week or so, you do not notice or taste. Lastly, receiving my supplements through iHerb is fast, and as always, the packaging is great.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Purchased this for my mother who experiences joint discomfort, you can smell the turmeric as soon as you turn open the cap. Purchased this because Liquid turmeric which supposedly is easier to absorb, hopefully it works well.

d43c71d8-3314-4b53-aff4-a41af35507f0
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I been taking this for about 6 months for join pain and they are great, besides this my period cramps just disappear. I assumed is for the anti inflammatory benefits of this.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This supplement is a part of my daily protocol. I trust this brand so I replaced the previous brand when I ran out. I am glad I did because the quality seems better. It helps with inflammation, which is helpful as you age. The packaging is also nice.