KE

Sarah
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This really seems to help keep me from getting sick. I feel it keeps my immune system stronge. Turkey tail is good for well know health reasons that have been studied I found out in many books and online studies. Many good purposes for this including support with cancer! Turkey tail is such a interesting mushroom and I'm so glad to be taking this for my health!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Just started to take it, can't see improvement yet, but the quality is good and it's made of fruit extract of the mushroom, so it's good!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Love the great natural ingredients. Gaia always makes a great reputable product. Great for the immune system. I think it gives me energy throughout the day.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I find these great as they have as natural ingredients as possible and read great reviews. I do feel a burst of new energy since taking these.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Turkey tail doesn't have an effect that you can feel. I take it as a long term experiment to build my immune system. That said I am looking for quality over cheap price, and Gaia has an outstanding reputation.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The product should give protection and ummunity' energy and detox to the body, keep the internal parts of the body so I am still unsure of its operation but I trust Gaia and its products

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Clean product that can be taken long term. I take it preventatively and for baseline health optimizing. Wish it was clear regarding extraction process - as it does matters .

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am going through chemo treatments and my naturopath recommended to take them every day.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I travel with it Whenever I have a little bit sick symptoms, it helps me get well in a day