KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I'm waiting on pins and needles for this to get back in stock. We've had a number of tummy aches lately and I'd run out. Nothing else seems to work quite as well or as quickly.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My little one refused to take it - the taste is very herbal. But I've tried it myself, for tummy discomfort and it helped! I like the natural ingredients in it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very helpful for occasional tummy issues, we use it every time my child has upset stomach, one dropper of this tonic with little bit of water solves the problem. Excellent quality and great combination of herbs . Can highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

My daughter was born prematurely but had digestive issues due to undeveloped intestines so I was battling with stool and tommy ache issues over 4 yrs now . Saw one review and decided to try and I glad I did . Her chronic hiccups is better and have free bowl movement. No more constipation and occasionally stomach pain after a drop immediately gets better same applies to me I had issue with stomach nearly called ambulance but after taking some in few minutes I was better and well . Is a must have as a mother

b387cb89-48a3-4fa2-a1a5-78f9ce0f7a27
Posted on May 5, 2021

My 2 year old daughter is constantly complaining of tummy trouble, so i bought this to try. She takes it very easily, and although ive only used it a couple times so far, it did seem to settle her tummy, and she hasn't complained about her tummy since like she usually does. Whether coincidence or because of this stuff, i am not sure, but it seems like a good product, good ingredients, and i plan to always have some on hand for my kiddos now.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I give this to my kids in the winter months. Great quality. Lasts a while. I’ve been happy with the product

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great quality and ingredients! Best support for my kids immune system.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great fast acting for kids upset stomach. I just wish herb would carry more of this range

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.