KE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great

I love it, I'm anemic really bad and already on iron pills from the doc I know this product works really well BC usually if I just want to be like a normal person lol and eat something normal that I can't have like gluten or wheat what ever it may be you can see by the tmi, colour of your stool that what you ate has stopped the iron absorption but with this supplement I ate normal and I could still see that I had iron, your stool is actually alot darker when ur on iron supplements I still feel all the affects of the anemia but definitely not as bad :) I will continue to take this and also give to the kids thankyou

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The quality of Floradix is wonderful it’s a great product that is important for keeping healthy. It’s so easy to take. The taste is fine till you get to the end of the bottle. Maybe I need to shake it better. The ingredients are just what you would expect from a great health product

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love it! It only has vegeterian ingredients, so yay! It has an amazing amount of vitamin B12, double yay! Honestly, the quality is great. It obvs has a strong flavour, but any iron supplement will do that. However, I have found that using it alongside some orange juice will mask the most of it and make it ok. That way I also get some vitamin C which increases iron absorption even more :D It says to take 10ml twice a day, and honestly I only take it once. I have an otherwise balanced diet, but being vegetarian I find that the occasional iron supplement does not hurt :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I heard good things about it and I have ordered it many times before but I can never finish it within 4 weeks. I think it’s good ingredients and good quality. It’s not the most convenient to use for sure, especially you have to keep it in the fridge and finish it within 4 weeks. But it has many health benefits so I wanna try again!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Has a great flavor. It compatible to my A Blood type diet. I was anemic and experiencing vertigo in the mornings and once I started taking this it helped tremendously to improve my deficiency and my numbers have never dropped back to being anémica. And I no longer have experience vertigo again.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product is a winner for me! At 9 months being pregnant I found out my ferritin level was extremely low. My OBGYN prescribed me this liquid iron. I started taking it right away. In 11 (!!!) days I retested and my ferritin level doubled in size!! I was shocked because I felt hopeless. Will go on taking it for sure! Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I really struggled to find an iron supplement that didn't give me nausea but this one is awesome. It has improved my iron levels, my energy, and my athletic training. I really relied on it when I was using a copper IUD to keep me from dealing with low iron due to heavy cycles.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have been using Floradix iron supplement for years. When my local health food store stopped carrying it, I began ordering it from iHerb. I’ve ordered it multiple times now and have never been disappointed. Deliveries are never more than a few days, packaging is safe(the bottles are glass) and the prices are always competitive.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This liquid form of iron supplements doesnt cause any constipation and i also see the improvement of my health after drinking this. The dizziness is gone and i feel more energetic as well. I usually drink for two months intensively, then stop for a while. Which i think its good!!! Pls like my comment if you find it’s helpful thank you:)