KE

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Helps us get through a cold faster

We always have some elderberry on hand, and this has been the best quality we've found, and you can't beat the price, especially for its organic origin. We are super happy with it, and it's a staple in our medicine cabinet. Just reordered a couple more since we ran out!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like this brand, I think they really make quality supplements. It doesn’t contain added flavors or preservatives. I do wish though that they could remove or at least replace the cane sugar with a healthier alternative.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This syrup is not what I expected at all. It is very thick but that just means it's also very potent. I could taste the honey instantly. the honey and the elderberry is what main taste in this syrup. But it is really. I enjoy it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Used this during covid! Looked forward to taking it as it seemed to give me a pick me up for a bit after taking it! I used it twice a day morning and evening! Definitely one to keep on hand for any cold or flu!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The best quality syrop. Perfect for age for 3 years also, package was delivery very quickly

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Gaia is my go-to company for elderberry. They offer high potency without adding an excess of sugar and unnecessary fillers.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was having cough and sore throat for a few weeks. Recommended by my friend to take this and it is effective. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I keep this, especially over the winter months but helpful all year round to strengthen the immune system and fight colds and flu.

Avogelfit
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Basic elderberry, love that it's organic. Add it to smoothies or juices. Lots of immune boosting benefits.