KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Sweet dreams in stressful times

I'm in a very stressful situation at the moment, that will continue for a couple of months. I was having trouble sleeping and this fixed it completely. My dreams are much more calm. I don't wake up half way through the night with a racing heart. I wake up rested. All these things are precious in times like these. This is quite sedative for me, so I only use it at night. I mix this powder with water. It tastes herbal/earthy which is fine by me. One of the ingredients is lavender which is quite dominant. Effects will kick in in 30-45 mins and i'll sleep within 5 mins of hitting the pillow. All in all, a great quality product!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Nice thing to try. For me that Works . I use it with a glass of water cuz it has that planty taste but not that bad:-) good as all host defense products i tryed.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent, good sleep at night but not sleepy at day time

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

i love this. great taste and real ingredients.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I purchased this magic powder for restoring sleep and nerves in post-COVID recovery from Paul Stemets, who I respect (I watched a lot of films and interviews with him). This composition has everything for the normalization of the central nervous system. Lion's Mane improves brain function, has nootropic properties including an increase in nerve growth factor. And it's clinically proven. In addition, this mushroom has many other useful properties. I took this dietary supplement 1 teaspoon per day, washed down with water. Drinks fine. It tastes like crushed grass. During the reception, she noted that the anxiety that plagued her in the morning had gone. Full sleep returned. In the morning I get up rested, with a clear head. I react less to irritants. I am satisfied with the purchase and recommend. All health! I would be grateful for a like.

aab157db-e520-4f9e-9d29-2eedf415bbf5
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

In the evening, the nerves are not to hell, I decided to try this mixture. Paul Stemets is an authoritative man, I hope he mixed the right powders))) The grass tastes like grass, the consistency is straight dust, a little blow and will fly away. I'll eat a jar, I'll unsubscribe what and how)

f90a57a1-f896-4808-b649-42bc815b8139
e5982138-c8be-4104-a987-b55a944b5156
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This herbal mycelium is very good to take before rest or in the evening before bed. Relaxes and soothes, makes it easy to fall asleep. By morning, I clearly notice an easy awakening, freshness and clarity of thoughts, a more complete restoration of the central nervous system. The powder tastes and smells more like dry ground leaves or herbs with a slight bitterness and a sweetish aftertaste. In color - green-brown powder. It is easy to drink, without any aversions. Take a teaspoon of the powder in your mouth and drink it with water. Good sleep, recovery and easy awakening are guaranteed. Recommend!

48a77928-eb40-458a-959e-fc40f2ab2083
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I suffer from bruxism and headaches in the morning due to jaw tension during sleep. I ordered this mixture in the hope of relaxing the body before bed. Previously, I took Herringbone comb from the same manufacturer and was very pleased, as part of this product there is a blackberry in a lower dosage, for maintenance. The jar came quite large, it tastes like green tea. I took it as directed on the package in a teaspoon 1-2 times a day. To be honest, I didn’t really feel the effect, at least the bruxism didn’t go away. There was a stressful period while taking this powder, I didn’t fall asleep well, the body remained in tension. Perhaps you need to take longer than a month-1.5. My husband did not understand the effect of the hedgehog, but I understood it from the first dose, perhaps with this product it also happened to me, it does not work for me personally. In my next order, I will add Lion's Mane powder, which I have tested, for the same money. Your like will help me pay for paid shipping (there is no free shipping to Georgia, but only expensive DHL / UPS), let's help a friend! Thanks in advance. I wish you all happy shopping and many rewards.

d2e99ddf-086d-4948-b463-0cec50b0ef2c