KE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Very Good

It tastes really good! You can the taste the Apple Cider Vinegar minus the burning sensation whenever I take it in liquid form. I feel healthy just by chewing on it! So yummy! I love that it is organic and you can taste the fruity-goodness with each gummy. It also has ginger and Vitamin B12! I will order again!

7fa13cb1-c8bf-4412-b7c5-041313932540
d060c04a-63b2-4960-95a9-16b4c8962155
TheRedWanderer
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

As mentioned in my other review of the same brand, I really like the ingredient list as it's clean and vegan! This is my go-to gummy brand for sure! Highly recommended anyone looking for gummy supplements to go for this brand! Only thing they could improve is definitely to transition to glass bottle for health reasons as microplastics are known to leach into our foods overtime. Take everything into consideration! Remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Im using it to lose a bit of weight, but it’s hard to say if it’s work for me, as I’m also cutting my calories and do more sport. Taste is great, however a bit sour and you can feel a bit a taste of vinegar. But for me was not a problem at all. As I’m not eating sugar, it’s perfect for me, here is only fruits juices for the taste! Definitely will buy more!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Tastes good, healthy ingredients: sweetened with juices. Doesn't have the usual overkill of B12 , so my dosage is just one a day. and my 12 year old likes them. Apple cider vinegar is always a benefit ( I drink two tbsps everyday). Seems high quality and the size is right on.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been using apple cider vinegar in tea with honey for a number of years and get tired of the same old thing. I do like the effect that apple cider vinegar has on the body and I can take one or two of these and still get the same effect. The taste good, not too strong.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

It feels like fruit candy and get all the benefits of a food supplement. I take 2 in the morning and it provides me with the recommended amount of B12 and also helps with digestion. It is an organic product. This is my first experience with it and I will order again

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These gummies are really delicious and made of good ingredients. I haven't been taking them long enough to tell if they have a strong positive health effect or not, but I'm always trying to up my intake of B12 and anything to help with digestion for overall health. I would order these again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Have been taking ACV Goji Berry which is pricey. Saw this on sales and with good reviews decided to try. Good that the expiry date is 2023. Will get more if the taste is good.

9a8c5224-3cc5-426a-8f81-cac6d37d8e43
790d95f9-6ede-4623-8b61-542ae3d8e86a
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I got these as a trial product and I think they're great. They taste really good but as I only took them for one month, I can't be entirely sure of the benefit. The quality seems really high and I love the ingredients. Good size and the dosage is 2 each time.