KE

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Excellent! for colds and flu

It helps me and my family with colds and flu, supports and strengthens the immune system and keeps it in good shape. A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this in teas and love the health benefits that come with it. It has a wonderful earthy flavor that pairs well with other herbs like spearmint and the hibiscus flowers.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Really delicious, mixes well with many other tea blends. I think the earthy flavor is pretty subtle, but I do prefer pretty earthy/bitter flavors

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love the quality of this Echinacea because as I opened the package, I smell the purity of the herb as well as the taste; pure too.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Delicious tea! The loose leaf allows me to make my own tea blends, and the ziplock packaging allows for easy storage of the left overs. This is a big bag, so it'll take a while to get through.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Bought a whole bunch of herbs during the recent sale. Great quality. I just wish they carried more variety.

c163602f-5b58-43ac-862e-ec1983115f99
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Nice package it smells okay and tastes good I love the quality , no added ingredients

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Echinacea is a tea that I use to build my immune. Plus this taste fabulous

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

good quality of ingredients. benefits and improves the imune sistem. taste good as well