KE

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
Great source of Ceylon cinnamon

I originally found this brand of Ceylon cinnamon in the grocery store after reading about the potential effects of coumarin in cassia cinnamon. This has a lovely sweet taste and seems to be a better bet than many other cinnamons. I use it everyday in coffee, yogurt, and tea. Love this brand and the price!

1f5ce3de-ffbb-4d34-be52-254582ec37b2
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste.

d6420349-3ea0-45ca-b36d-f1847478c90c

Excellent fresh organic Ceylon cinnamon, which I put in capsules and take a couple or three with each meal to help my blood sugar issues, and works wonderfully. I feel so much better and this cinnamon has other benefits as well, it's an antioxidant and anti inflammatory for example. I'll repurchase.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The quality is very good and nice organic Ceylon cinnamon, ingredients it’s just a Ceylon cinnamon powder, The taste is a little bit more strong than the normal cinnamon powder, I use it for cooking, the size is very good and perfect, I think the packaging is good and it came’s non-open, the benefit of the salmon powder as that is a good source of antioxidants.

0ab39568-2378-41e6-9c79-65bf4ca5fd1a
c3f74f23-a6ec-4720-9dcb-689ab07f0836
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I look for this brand/product because I'm after genuine Ceylon cinnamon (as opposed to cassia, most commonly sold as cinnamon where I live). This makes an excellent hot drink if you make a paste with a heaped teaspoon & milk, then add more milk and boiling water to taste. Great for the digestion! Awesome quality product, I keep buying Frontier Co-op.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This cinnamon is very high quality, it has a great taste. I have had some ceylon cinnamon that had a very earthy taste but this one was purely delicious. I use a lot of cinnamon from cooking and baking, to taking a teaspoon with turmeric and honey to fight pain, inflammation and promote overall good health. This package was a great size and price to sample if it was right for me.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a wonderful product and I use it to give a great cinnamon taste to yogurt and baked goods, It is also supposed to lower blood pressure as another benefit to our diets. It has a great cinnamon taste - more intense than just regular cinnamon. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Ceylon Cinnamon is one of the healthiest - (It helps you reduce blood sugar and good for diabetic). Based on my research, this is one of the best quality, certifications and brand. Taste mild, with a hint of sweetness, light / fresh aroma and mixes easily. This is one of the best value for money (use your old cinnamon bottle to refill it).

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this product. It tastes mild, with a hint of sweetness and seems easy to digest. It mixes easily in cold milk compared to the cassia cinnamon and doesn't feel woody, or powdery. It feels high quality. The packaging is a bit awkward, but nothing that couldn't be solved having your own containers. A little bit of this ceylon cinnamon goes a long way- you could probably just buy a little shaker of this and it lasts a long time. I have used up to a teaspoon at a time as a personal serving and have made drinks and icy beverages with these. Sometimes I will sprinkle liberally on cereal. I feel like the frontier co op brand is a reputable, trustworthy brand. The benefits of cinnamon are high. It has a high orac value. As for diets, it is great for diabetic and pre-diabetic people as it reduces blood sugar. I would buy this again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this kind of cinnamon after I read that some kind of cinnamon can be toxic. We use it in many recipes or simply mixed it with honey. Package is for ok for transporting it, anyway I transferred it in a glass jar. If sold in glass jars for sure it will have higher price.