KE

Hanan Aziz
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like it the most.. The flavor is delicious and strong Cayenne pepper good for health especially for periods! My recipe is: half tea spoon cayenne pepper 2 table spoons apple cider vinegar Half tea spoon honey Splash of lemon All in warm water and drink it every morning especially in periods time It's really good to calm the cramps And good for stomach health and for immune system as well

820181a1-2045-4fb4-bd68-a157d3443fbc
4394773c-1100-422b-abff-ac4c4556d6aa
8adcb2e8-8f92-4832-8360-03133119a1e0
bf0f1ce5-74d3-42ec-a36f-f291625719f5
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My first time to buy ground cayenne pepper, It is fresh and great in taste. I add half tea spoon when cooking soup noodle, the noodle become more delicious. I will use it for other dishes. It is with zipper bag and convenient to use. The price is good in value as it is organic with 174g, I will recommend it👍🏻

b3a7429e-a3be-491f-8c31-51bb5484d4e0
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Remarkable herb! The quality, color, and taste are amazing - the best cayenne I have had so far and I plan to stay with it. I am glad it is in a good sized package on iherb, even so I still had chosen to buy 4 packs :) Stay healthy and immunize yourself naturally!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Firstly-there is way more in this package than I expected! I fill my own spice bottle and close this handy package up for another refil or 2 or 3. Price point is very good and for ORGANIC! Texture is smooth and seems like it’s of good quality. Win win win

Posted on May 18, 2022

I was very surprised at how big the packet was when it arrived, its really big and much better than buying cayenne pepper in those small bottles. I love that its organic. I use this for my heart, blood and weightloss. Sometimes I'll put 1/2 a teaspoon in water and drink to kick start my body. I had covid for a week only, and I really think taking the CP help, I would gargle it so it killed all the nasty bacteria in my throat. Highly recommend buying this product! 10/10

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Hot and a little bit smoky A big pack of cayenne. Great value! Fine power and can be easily add to any dishes Definitely would recommend getting this

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

when I want to add something spicy this is my favorite spice for a lot of dishes. Cayenne is better than all other chili powder / chipotle everything I tried so far.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I originally ordered this to add to my chicken feed to help deter parasites, but it’s so fresh and delicious and the quality is superb! I’ll be frequently adding it to our dishes and family recipes.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Non irradiated, No GMOs, & no ETO either. Also certified organic by QAI, all pluses in my book. I keep a small container in the first aid kit to stop bleeding and also to help with heart attacks just in case - very important feature these past couple of years.