KE

Posted on May 1, 2022

smell is not strong at all overall happy with the size and quality leaves my feet feeling refreshed good package removes dead skin so happy with the benefits easy to use as part of my foot routine I use frequently it 2 times a week easy to use relax while it does the job

absolutely amazing product, suitable for my feet ( i have pretty dry and thin skin and cannot use more aggressive peelings for pedicure) it does the job without causing any uncomfortable feeling. dead skin cells just roll off and exfoliate easily without any effort/ the package is neat, size ok for this price. have't noticed any unpleasant smell. i recommend this foot peeling !

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love this spray peel. You can you is easily use it after shower just spray your feet and scrub them to see all the layers of dead skin that come out. There is a slight chemical smell but it is not bothering me. The bottle size is good. It lasts for months. I use it weekly even on my elbows and knees. Good product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I purchased this product after a recommendation from a friend who uses it. I must admit I was skeptical about it but after the first use it worked. You should spray it on dry feet and the effect is immediate, surprisingly. I'm going to recommend this to my friends.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It certainly does the job, you immediately see the dry skin peeling off. OF course if you have thick dry skin, it will not remove it all at once, but if you use it regularly you will definitely see the effect. It is not very convenient to use, as it says to spray directly on the feet, but as it is very liquidy, it just "runs" away. I found that for me it is easier to put it on my palm and then rub it on the feet, and it works just the same, without wasting material

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Perfect! I definitely noticed the difference from the first use. Use it every week or every 10 to 15 days (depends on your feet state and sensitivity) . This is how i use it : 1.clean the feet with warm water. 2. Spray and massage it with your hands . 3. Clean your feet and use a cream to moisturise 4. Use vaseline or other petroleum jelly or Dry skin ointment and put your socks. The cream-vaseline-socks steps could be done every day for more dryness reduction. Hope that will help

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

bought this for my man because of the reviews, and i have to say it is working, he has a very bad condition of dry and yellow skin, after the first use a lot of dead skin fall off and i will continue to use this product every week, i am pretty sure there will be a big change. very good product

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It does give instant results like it claims however it worked much better for me when I used a foot filer immediately after. Later on I used a foot filer without using the peel first and I was able to get rid of the callous quite easily plus it left my feet really soft compared to when I wasn’t using the peeling spray at all. It is definitely worth it but it might work differently for us all so be cautious.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I didn't expect this to work as well as it did! the results are pretty instantaneous. I have very rough skin on my feet so I'll need to use it a few more times to really feel a difference, but it did do a lot for the first time.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It doesn't really peel hard callus. It only removes the 1st layer of dead skin on the surface making the feet look brighter. So if you are looking for a proper feet peel that makes you shed like a snake, I would still recommend to use peel pack socks.