KE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’ve tried countless face washes for my sensitive acne prone skin, and this is the ONLY face wash I’ve found that works for me, and is affordable. I couldn’t find it in stores anymore, so finding it on here is legit a face safer. ✌🏻💕

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

a decent face wash with quite nice and gentle scent

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

helped me get rid of acne and whight heads

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

quick delivery and great product! tiny amount will lather up easily. makes a while tube last forever!

564db929-a715-4825-a1ea-fc16a4eb83f7
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I really like how gentle a d clean this makes my skin. It's a great product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Perfect for daily use. It is not drying my skin after washing. Good for morning and evening as well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Good cleanser Face not feels oily after using .. Vote if you benifit

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Amazing

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought it for my mother and she liked it. It cleans and smells nice. Its size is very large and lasts for a long time. Its price is very suitable. After that, I use the collagen cream from Iherb. Of course, my mother liked these two products and decided to buy it for my aunts afterwards and asked them for a second time 🙏🏼 And it has a moisturizing percentage of use in the morning and evening. The smell is not what I like, but it is like quality fruits, not miserable

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is truly one of the best cleansers out there. I was very pleased with the light and pleasant aroma, freshness is clearly present by smell) The skin is very smooth, does not tighten, the consumption is minimal. I love this brand.