KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It works after a week, u see more energy and stamina when you work out. I take 2 during work out and 2 before bedtime. Need to continue for least 3months to see full potential. This is my repeat order, need to continue daily for at least 3 month until your body u leash full potential. Works better for because i work out lot and helps me burn fat as i sweat like crazy.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Works like a magic drug if used before my badminton.With high energy I can play as many games for more than one hour. I am 54.

cd6f97b6-7959-4855-983e-4f4adf97c1d5
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have only been for about two weeks, so I can't speak to long-term benefits but it appears to provide a little boost to a few things that I am lacking (alertness, stamina, etc.). The product has honey smell to it and does not cause any digestion problems. Not sure if you'd get a big pump out of it because I don't use heavy weights but I have gone up in # of reps all of the sudden ...

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve recommended this product to my diabetic friends who also agreed me they felt the difference The quality of ingredients and convenient dosage gave us a good results in training or business trips.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It’s very excellent product. Made different to my health. Thank you

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It is characterized by giving strength when used before going to the gym

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

It's a great product. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Excellent product with nice package, good for daily intake to enhance health. Would purchase again for my family and myself next time.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great if you workout, it helps you with the strenght.