KE

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Adjust dosage accordingly

My appetite decreased and my bloating reduced after taking this. With exercise and decreased diet, my weight dropped by close to 1 kg. If you are sensitive to caffeine, you may want to reduce the dosage. I started having headache after following the recommended dosage. I believe it is due to my caffeine sensitivity. I don’t drink coffee or tea on a regular basis so I guess I am not used to it. I reduced the dosage to 1 capsule a day and the side effect reduced drastically.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bought it for my mom, it doesn’t affect her sleeping even though there’s caffeine. Ingredients and quality is safe for use, size of the supplements is easy to swallow, helps with digestive problems because she has some kind of disturbance in GIT, her gut is feeling great, but didn’t saw any weight changer yet! Hope it helps

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Take according to the instructions, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, because it has green tea that contains caffeine, it is best to consume early. Greatly helps digestion and improves the feeling of heaviness after a meal. I have a sensitivity to gluten and lactose, I took enzymes and it did not help me, these pills really help me !!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I think it does work but I'm not sure I can take it on a daily basis, it makes me bit hyper and I had to visit the toilet few times. I kept it in my cabinet but I only take it when I feel super bloated, not on a daily basis

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really love this weight loss capsules, it has really helped me to maintain my weight and I am so grateful to that. if you are struggling with weight loss try this capsules and you are not going to regret it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It was for my mother in law’s. She didn’t see result but,she didn’t take supplements at time. Test was good. Packaging is excellent.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

it makes the metabolism better, that helps to lose weight, anyone want to take should ask the doctor first specially if they have blood pressure

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I like this supplement. I take it 2 times a day with meals, there is no heaviness and discomfort after eating. If you have insomnia, do not take in the evening.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have only used them for a couple of days now so can't say much about how well they work yet. They are quite big and a little bit hard to swallow, also you need to take two of them twice a day.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I guess it works fine as a probiotic. There is no sliming effect at all. Not sure why colour is added to this product as there is absolutely no need for it.