KE

Posted on May 8, 2022
Excellent! Good price & good product

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

b7e3c5d9-a23e-4d5d-9586-01433e7b6b41
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Received item within less than a week from ordering date. This item arrived in good condition with good wrapping and packaging is fine. This is my first time trying the product. Looks good

480eac6a-2693-400c-a51f-d4d7a4389c1b
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

These gummies are awesome. They eliminated the need for other products because they are a three in one deal. Love the energy and helps my blood sugar numbers. Ao ad for the one gummy insteaf odd theee pills.

Posted on May 22, 2022

If you are a candy addict like me, these are obviously going to be easy to remember to take 😉 they taste a little tangy but still, it's a gummy so it's automatically less annoying than taking pills. As with all gummies, the dosage of ingredients is smaller than what you would get in a capsule, so I'd still be stacking this with other products to get the benefits you're looking for.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like these. They don’t stick together like Goli an they seem to work the same. I use them to help with digestion of protein. The taste is interesting, but not bad. I would order them again.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I have tried many apple vinegar gummed, this is the only one have many other vitamins with the apple vinegar, and that's why I bought it. but it doesn't really taste good, I can taste the vinegar and it's strong..overall I like it

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Cross compared the ACV gummies on iherb and so happy that I made the choice on Force Factor! Definitely very pleasant to eat as it has that sweet and sour taste, really love it. It really manages my diet as I definitely don't feel as hungry compared to last time.

Posted on May 9, 2021

sweet and sour i love it and i cant get enough of it! of course i have to stop myself..and my husband! aside from the taste, it has been 2weeks now and so far i hvent noticed anything good or bad happening to my body. i am eager to continue and await for the results :)

Posted on May 4, 2021

I've tried other brands and these are definitely my favourite. They don't taste sugary like the others and you can taste the Apple cider vinegar. But it's not a strong taste, very mild and soooo addictive. They actually taste good for you, unlike the other brands I've tried that taste like you're eating sugar :(