KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is one of the healthiest cereals on the market, which also tastes delicious, crunchy, fresh, and wholesome, while the raisins give it that perfect touch of sweetness! I also appreciate the texture of the flakes, and they don't get soggy fast (as some other flakey cereals do). My one wish/request would be that they would please package it in a larger box (more cereal), at a more economical price. Came packaged & protected well by herb, Thank you!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The cereal is crunchy and VERY healthy and I usually eat for breakfast and I recommend it. The quality is not bad. I would prefer if the size would be a bit larger so I don't have to keep buying small size. It would be better if it is 1LBS or 2LBS The packaging is very small. The serving is just right.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very Clean Cereals. Tastes so good. The quality is by far much better than the cereals I have had till date. Love it. I hope this remains available for purchase in future.... Strongly recommend..

Posted on May 22, 2022

So delicious and crunchy. Good quality ingredients and cute packaging. Too many raisins for my liking but still good overall. The flakes especially were amazing

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is an excellent, highly nutritious cereal that stays crisp when you add your favorite milk and fresh fruit. It is a high quality product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

So delicious, i love it! I wish iherb would carry more ezekiel products since we don’t have access to them in switzerland! So good

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is my repeat order, it great with some cooked rolled oats n warm milk for breakfast. Its healthy breakfast instead of eating junk food for breakfast

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love this cereal! Stays crunchy and the raisins give it just the right amount of sweetness.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this cereal and your shipping is Super Fast 👍

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love it, wakes me up and keeps me feeling energized and alert. God new what he was doing.