Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Manuka Honey, MGO 400+, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 23, 2022

I am very happy with this brand and the quality and rich taste of the honey. It is expensive but all Manuka Honey is because of the scarcity. So much Manuka Honey is fake or has fillers. This brand is well worth the money because it is pure and has high anti-viral properties which in my book makes it priceless in the age of COVID.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

The Honey it is very good and great taste and this is my first time to buy honey from the website and i will continue to buy from iherb, however also i will buy other product from iherb * The delivery cost and the duties and taxes charge are very expensive

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Good quality, the ingredients are natural, but it is a rather small size bottle if you wish to continue using it. It benefits irritable bowel syndrome if taken every morning. The dosage is one small teaspoon. The taste is acceptable though not like regular honey. It has a thicker consistency.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great quality manuka honey with propolis for health benefits! We use it when starting to get a cold and helps it go away - don't need such high dosage. If this helped you please thumbs up!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I bought the product at a special price otherwise I would have had to pay a very high tax. Quality honey I immediately feel energy when I take the product

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Great honey for sickness season. Good for supporting the immune system but it has a unique taste my kids didn't like so I mix a little bit of it with other foods they like to get the benifets. If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

bought this numerous time, whenever there is promotion or discount. good brand good honey. take it with lemon water to boost immune.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Great manuka honey, and it was on sale so it was a good price.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

The price is good. I use a plastic or wooden spoon to scoop a bit when my throat is sore and the soreness is gone on the next day. Must have in my cabinet.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I usually purchase Manuka Doctor, and this time I thought I should give Flora a shot as well. When I received it, the honey was crystalized and it tasted a bit funny. According to the manufacturer, it's still ok. On top of that, Flora is a bit more pricey... So, after all, I think I will go back to "Manuka Doctor".