KE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When I was young, my parents would buy me losenges called, Throat Disks. These remind me of them. They really work in lessening the pain of sore throats and are so strong that they even clear stuffy noses. The original taste is very strong. Since I grew up with lozenges that tasted and smell similar it was no big deal to get used to, but I never have seen lozenges with this flavor on the market, besides these. Of all the flavors, this one is the most potent as far as strength.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very strong. My dad likes to keep these on hand for any time someone starts to come down with the sniffles. He says they are really effective when it comes to sore throats. Too strong for me, so if you are sensitive to strong menthol tastes, be cautious with this.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I ordered these because the Ricola lozenges were out of stock. Thank God I did! This was a godsend for me when I had a sore throat. These lozenges are very strong, and while the taste is not entirely pleasant, the product is incredibly effective. It dims the discomfort immediately and for a long time.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Fisherman’s Friend lozenges contain healthy herbal ingredients, provide quick & effective relief of nasal congestion, dry throat and “tickle” in the throat. Whether you need to speak to a few or many, these work quickly & well. They don’t dissolve too quickly, not sugary sweet, easy open packaging, great value compared to OTC pricing.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this for a smokers cough, and it's the best one on the market. I've given this to people who have had coughing bouts, from various ailments, bronchitis, etc., and they can't believe how it kills the cough. This is a VERY strong cough drop. Seriously, if you don't need this for a cough, and just wanted something to suck on ,you would probably spit this out. It's that strong. But for a serious cough, it's a God send.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Fisherman's Friend is my favorite cough drop and throat lozenge. The menthol feels really good when your throat is dry and voice is hoarse. Although the scent is a bit overpowering, I think that's why it's so effective! Even though it's got licorice in it, it doesn't taste the slightest bit like licorice. Imagine a dry cough drop that works really good on coughing, sore throats and sinus congestion.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have bad seasonal allergies that trigger a lot of post nasal drip and coughing which are unfortunate symptoms to have right now. Fisherman's friends burn like heck but they stop the coughing quick and they're not as sugary as regular cough drops. Appreciate being able to get a multi pack that will last me a while so I don't have to keep searching for places to buy them.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

There two packs inside the large pack; each of the two packs can be resealed so it is very useful and handy for keeping the moisture out. It is the compressed powder type. It clears the nasal passages much more than the other flavours and fresh sensation in the mouth lasts longer; it could be too spicy for some, but fantastic for those who love it extra spicy.

fjgun
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I like the strong menthol taste and smell. I using it beside for cough, also for sorethroat and dry mouth. Also I like taste of licorice and Eucalyptus

87289eb0-ae31-4bf1-aa6a-533341dbccc9