KE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Tasty!

This is my 1st time to taste erythritol and I like its cold/minty sensation, doesn't upset my digestive too. The cold taste and sweetness from erythritol, stevia and monk fruit gave the cookies meringue-feel, made it addictive, but it'd be better if there's less sweetener in this, my taste bud becomes so sensitive to sweetness due to low carb/keto diet. The cookies is small in size, total should be 31 cookies, but only 27-28 pieces was intact, and the rest reduced into crumbs. I stored it into glass jar, and this little jar of cookies will be emptied in 4 days if I eat 7 cookies (the recommendation serving size) each day. 😂 However, I still have other variants : double chocolate and snickerdoodles. 😁 This mini cookies is certainly a healthy substitute for us doing keto albeit not too cheap for such size and quantity.

ee543a37-7259-4c93-91b3-223af43c9670
6cecb160-210c-4c83-ac61-254a28ccf552
89e31aa5-2c49-4728-8723-e78b549a8ed2
27c75494-4a26-4f0d-a7df-5aeb1211311f
7e5e7288-44eb-44ca-b1e3-c02a49b1039d
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Fat snax, you nailed it!! Best low carb cookies ever, and trust me, I've tried a lot. Finally can enjoy my morning coffee without any guilt:)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I tried cookies from different companies and Fat Snax ones taste the most appealing to me! I love both the choc chip one and double choc one: )

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s yummy and I recommend to all keto buddy! If it’s less sweet, I would love it more. Already finished all and bought a new pack! It comes with a larger amount in a lower price compare with other keto cookies brand.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

comes in handy when cravings hit. Serving size is 7 pieces, please see picture for size reference

9543f3f2-2711-406c-99a0-fa21e2fada72
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Better then some of the others I’ve tried. Very crumbly but has a good taste. Size lasts a while, can’t seems to eat more then 3 at a time because of the richness. Quick sweet snack.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

not very yummy for a cookie, but giving it 4 stars as I'm having gestational diabetes, and probably such 'healthy' cookies taste as such. very easy to crumble into small bits.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This Keto cookies are the best I’ve ever tried so far! I have tried this one and cinnamon flavour and both are great!

8a9b1942-8a80-4a76-ac6f-620324267a3f