KE

Posted on May 5, 2022
Absolutely Perfect

These crackers are by far the best keto low carb crackers on the market. They are sufficiently crispy, very tasty & satisfying & no artificial or aftertaste. Some reviewers commented that they were too pricey. But compared to other keto low carb crackers these are very reasonably priced. Surprisingly, they tase better than any popular non keto crackers sold at the supermarket. I will definitely buy these again

Posted on May 1, 2022

Crispy for almond flour cracker. Taste is saltier than I prefer. I like this flavor but prefer the cheddar one more. Quality ingredients and I can have a snack while on Keto. Price isn’t bad for quantity you receive in the bag. Great for dips. I don’t taste the almond as much as in other brands. I recommend this.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very very crunchy and delicious crackers, also my celiac daughter very much loved, perfect with cheeses. I will definitely buy them again and try more flavors.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Quality is good The ingredients seem to be healty The taste is great The product highly recommended Makes low carb diet so much easier . Product highly recommended!!! Bite size crackers snack In love with this company! ❤️❤️❤️ Serving eat beneficial composition package use

Posted on May 30, 2022

When I start can’t stop eating them. They are super tasty, all the flavors and best of all is low carb. I keep buying them in every order I place

Posted on May 14, 2022

The worst thing about a low carb diet is a lack of salty crunchy snacks. This one fits the bill, is full of flavor, and doesn't overwhelm. 10 crackers later, I've had a great snack without breaking the diet. It's a real treat.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

These crackers are delicious! So great to get to eat crackers when counting carbs! Only 3 net carbs per serving! Keto diet approved! Clean ingredients too!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Listen, they're almond flour. But they make great seasoning, don't overkill it with the salt. Can get soft if exposed to air too long, seal the bag.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good taste crackers, good for snacks for keto. Only 3 grams of carbs for every 17 crackers. The ingredients are great, including almond flour & coconut flour, as well as cheese , butter, egg white & flaxseeds. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Tasty, and good if you are on a keto diet but too few in the packet. I eat with cheese and as a substitute for non-keto crackers.