KE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
So fresh!!! Leaves the skin feeling soft and clean!

I bought this not expecting too much of it. Farmstay products have been recommended to me as an effective an affordable alternative to the high-priced skin care lines. Very light, goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It leaves the skin feeling soft to the touch and very clean also leaves a cool and fresh feeling on it. I use it a few minutes after a shower, so my skin absorbs it quickly and easily. The product is a great consistency, is cooling/calming, light, and has a pleasant smell.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

All ampules from Farmstay are very good. Black Pearl is now one of my favorite. Light gel texture, absorbs fast and leave the skin soft and well moisturized.

f0f7a140-3a03-4632-89f5-691bb1cc7888
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quite surprised by the product. Very hydrating and calming. I put it in the fridge an use it like a thick ampule or mask in the evening. good for dehydrated and sensitive skin especially during hot summer months. For the price and the amount of product you get highly recommendable also the ingredients of this product are excellent for the price. Definitely recommendable

Posted on May 25, 2022

I recently purchased Farmstay black pearl all in one ampoule. I was excited to try it, so when I received it, I put it on. It works good, moisturizes when you first put it on, but at some point in the day I had to either reapply the ampoule or use another moisturizer. Nice scent, isn’t strong at all. It looks like there’s tiny little (pearl?) beads inside the ampoule. I wished it lasted longer as far as moisturizing, but I may buy again- I’d like to try the aloe, pomegranate or snail. 🙂

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

nice scent. a but sticky once applied. but leave it after a while it is turn out ok. used for a few night before applied lotion

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is a smooth and easy gel product for the face and neck area. the smell is light and is good for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product..

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I did not expect this product to be so good due to the price. It actually does a great job moisturizing the skin. A little sticky when applied but turns out nice after a minute. Not irritating to sensitive dry skin. Besides such a large size!!!!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The packaging is great and it comes with a little spatula! Its super moisturizing and the scent is very clean. I really like how long it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and it is really good with layering other products.