KE

Posted on May 23, 2022
Great ampoule and great size!

This ampoule is great and has lovely scent. I find it thicker compared to the Honey ampoule. I use it on my skin after applying toner. It works great, very moisturizing and doesn’t break my sensitive skin out, I noticed that it makes my skin brighter and softer as well. After this layer I like to add on emulsion to double the moisture!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I bought this not expecting too much of it. Farmstay products have been recommended to me as an effective and affordable alternative to the high-priced skin care lines. I find this ampoule doesn’t leave you sticky. Goes on smoothly, feels cool and fresh. Leaves skin moisturizer and glowing. May not be the most occlusive moisturizer in the winter though. For the winter It’s not ultra-moisturizing but it absorbs into my skin easily and quickly without leaving a greasy residue at all. I think this is an excellent value and I love how it hydrates nicely.

Great ampoule. Big amount, and lovely price. This will definetely last for year at least. I use it daily before moisturiser, but it feel ok alone too. Skin tone gets even, and face looks bright and healthy.

c7345882-3da0-4ad7-a421-f13e65e990d2
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love how the jar is so big it lasts along time. The scent of this ampoule is amazing and a little of it goes a long way when using on the face. I love to use it on my hands as well to nourish them.

e01ed274-cf9e-4c70-a293-18acc5e51571
2368f95a-48f6-455d-9f9f-68a4a62339ba
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This ampoule nourishes skin with niacinamide, granatum fruit extract, red ginseng and more. A gel texture with vitamin scrub grains helping to create a clean skin. Has a brightening, moisturizing effect. Can be used as a base for make up.

9a3e8351-f7a4-467a-b4ad-be0a4fc252bc
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love the smell of the serum so much. It is such a lightweight and extremely hydrating product. You get so much product for such an affordable price. Pomegranate is also an amazing skincare ingredient against sun protection, brightening and anti-aging.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love Korean products, they are natural and help my skin a lot. It leaves a beautiful pink color on the face. A product that is light on the skin, nourishing, moisturizing, and does not leave it greasy. It is very good. I loved it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

ordered for my sister who was waiting for this product to try it, as she described the quality and the scent are superior and she liked it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I cannot say I like it or do not like it. I am afraid it is not special. It is similar to the aloe vera gel that I use.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

j'adore !I really liked this ampoule, it moisturizes the skin, tightens it, I use it instead of a serum, I close it with a cream, I recommend it for all skin types

c9a27889-15a1-4f31-b79d-9e48ea29134a