KE

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
I'm pretty impressed

I have purchased chicken jerky treats from Farmland Traditions before. I have a nightly routine with my dog, I brush her teeth, then give her some kind of treat. It used to be I'd brush her teeth (with enzymatic toothpaste) and then i'd give her a dental chew. Seeing as how most dental chews are full of terrible ingredients, I have progressed to just giving her a small piece of one or two ingredient meat-based treat. I raw feed and keep my dog's carbohydrate intake as close to zero as possible, so options are limited. Their chicken jerky treats have worked well, and then I recently found these beef ones. These are little medium sized medallions, and she loves them just as much. I'm adding them to my repeat orders for her.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This brans has amazing treats without too much ingredients . It’s like dried beef, which my dogs love the taste. The package has a ziploc so it can be easily stored without losing its freshness

d4a9db99-9d6e-4e15-bf0a-c9f2fbda9ec4
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These are great treats! We have two mixed pitbull puppies and they love these jerky treats. They are quite big - so I can even break them into smaller pieces when doing training exercises.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My dog can't get enough of these treats! She is a 20 lb dachshund, and they're the perfect size for her. She is quite picky, so i know these must be high quality. She likes both the beef and chicken varieties. I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on May 31, 2022

my dogs really crave for it, pure beef and turkey, real ingredients with no funny add on

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog loves these even though he can be picky

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My dogs love these treats. They transport well, break easily for itty bitty bites. Limited ingredients, very healthy. Consistent high quality.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This seems to be a very good product. Dog likes it and he is not a beef fans by nature.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Nice dog and cat snack , they like it

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

very good quality nice very good quality nice