KE

Posted on Oct 22, 2021
¡Excelente!

Myoinositol (and DCI)'s a sugar alcohol and acts as 2nd messenger in metabolism and regulates a variety of hormones like insulin, TSH and reproduction reducing the androgens production. This molecule enhance the transportation of glu and is involved in many pathways (most of them unregulated in women who suffer PCOS). I'll update my opinion once I finish my fist bottle, hope this supplement resolves my acne problem. 1st m. update: i took only 1g daily.... my period came after 29d! i was having 40-42d periods and i had fewer acne cysts! i can say all thanks to this supplement! i very hopeful about the MI in order to reduce as much as possible my acne and get healthier periods! 2nd m update: I increased my intake to 2g and my period came after 30 days! after months of long periods, as I said before. I felt less blotted this time and no breast pain at all right before my period as normally happened, NO acne at all! it is a miracle!

62993fa8-0adc-4321-9e1d-87e343a72c61
54d2ad19-0d98-40d5-a08c-90e090b4f5fe

Amazing product, my nutritionist says that this ratio of 40 parts of myo inositol to 1 part of d-chiro inositol makes this product a very good supplement that helps women with polycystic ovary syndrome, this ratio has better effect than just the inositol alone. The brand Fairhaven Health is really good and has excellent and up to date products for reproductive questions also with good pricing, it was a nice discovery and I intend to buy more products from this brand to test it. The size capsule is a bit big but I didn't have any problems taking it. The delivery was really quick here to Brazil, about 06 days and the package was good too, all products arrived intact, thanks IHerb, I already purchased other things and I'm excited to buy more!

da8508f0-afde-4df7-b2aa-f435612f6a6e
f7a9f24e-617a-4d41-adf2-b75287599b70
bd7bd65b-55f0-42c0-a05a-bfe5c31f27eb
29b68d19-d908-4983-94fb-e339a98a1cde
Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is high quality and ingredients are amazing ! Many people with PCOS are insulin resistant. Their bodies make insulin but aren't able to use it effectively.1 This increases the risk of diabetes, infertility, obesity, and high cholesterol. Myo-inositol (MI) increases insulin sensitivity, decreases hyperandrogenism and improves the menstrual cycle. Its effect during assisted reproductive technologies (ART) has been studied by many authors. This inositol is really helpful for PCOS! Inositols make molecules involved in the body's response to insulin. Researchers say inositols may be part of the body's messaging system when the usual insulin signaling system fails. There are nine forms of inositol, but the two that have the biggest impact on PCOS are myo-inositol (MI) and D-chiro-inositol (DCI). This product has these two important things!

d9edf5b7-60de-4b03-ab88-ab0009c0a7cd
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality .This supplement is just perfect in order to fix the nervous system at the short period if time, I start to sleep better, hormones level got stabilized, I am full of energy now. The package and the size is good. Very good ingredients Helped me a lot Highly recommend

9b3a3cb1-a4cd-49a3-b17c-3a317912f4bc
Posted on May 29, 2022

I started using this product for problems with insulin resistance and related issues. I really like the ingredients in it - it has both myo and d-chiro inositol, which is by far the best combination i have researched. It is also in 40:1 ration which is proven to be optimal for women's reproductive health. Only thing i amd jot really a fan of is that you should take 4 pills daily to get 2g of myo inositol. It would be way easier to take one or two capsules with more of the ingredients in them, but otherwise it is an amazing product The quality is very good compared to other brands I think. Sizes of the capsules are a bit too big and a bit too hard to swallow though. Another disadvantage i would say is the lack of folic acid in the ingredients, but you could always just combine it with another supplement, containing folic acid. Overall, I am happy with the product.

466147b9-6a1f-447b-8781-6bf2dcb97708
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The capsules are big and a bit hard to swallow. Inositol is a type of sugar that influences both the body's insulin response and several hormones associated with mood and cognition. It's often referred to as vitamin B8, but it is not actually a vitamin. Inositol also has antioxidant properties that fight the damaging effects of free radicals in the brain, circulatory system, and other body tissues. For better results – I take it with NAC and L-arginine, 1 hour before having breakfast and coffee.

4eacb82c-a072-4e19-8f6e-dd2bf3fe366a
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I used a myo-inositol supplement which I believe really contributed to us conceiving our first child. I took it for 3-4 months before it happened. I have PCOS and my cycles are anywhere from 70 days to 4 months long. I started taking this brand and specific formula shortly into 2022. I had taken the regular myo-inositol for 2 weeks prior while I waited for my order. After taking for 5-7 weeks, we are now pregnant. It is amazing.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I found this product while searching for the supplement with 40:1 Myo-Inisitol to D-Chiro Inositol ratio. Price is great as some of the supplements with these components are overpriced due to being in high demand for fertility issues. I also told my naturopath that I will be taking it and she said it’s good not only for fertility and ovulation, but also helps to manage insulin peaks. I have been taking it for 3 months now and my cycle became regular and my last period was painless

I have literally been using this after watching the benefits of myoinositol from an insta influencer. I have been struggling with PCOS my teen years through my adulthood. After using this I have started ovulating and recently when I visited my gynecologist, she told me that there aren’t as many cysts as there used to be to my surprise. It didn’t do anything for my weight reduction though but it has stabilized my hormones. My hormone profile is now much better than it used to be.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

always had irregular periods that were about 3 months apart. within a week of taking myo + d-chiro inositol I had my period.. which is a positive sign. I'm heading towards a regular period and I'm really excited about it. I have pcos and now with this I am hopeful about the longterm results.