KE

Posted on May 22, 2022
Fine

Good quality but if you take 3 capsules a day you use whole container within 10 days which makes this supplement not so cheap. Capsules are easy to use because of suitable size. This unique formula of DHA over EPA is very good for your brain, heart, joints, memory, vision and reproductive health. Good for men and women all age. the note on the package says that omega comes from premium fish oils. i believe in good benefits and nutritious properties.I always this company but the price could be better.

a7fbaa5e-752f-4938-9ac2-a43696f261ce
34d99db0-c137-4557-8749-fd37b3d1e1c1
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Husband & I have been looking around to buy omega-3 supplement to assist in our journey to have babies. Hopefully this supplement will help. No after taste which is good. Also, the delivery time is very fast, got it within 3 days.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this so far! I was worried about any fish after taste, I love that these have NO aftertaste. This has good ingredients. Good quality. I would buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I didnt try yet but I heard a lot good feedback about it i will update my review later

c6f5ce2e-391d-4211-9bd2-16802c756b7f
yottie
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

My husband is taking omega 3 because my doctor recommended it. My husband is sensitive to supplements and can feel uncomfortable, but I can drink this.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very wonderful, easy to use, easy to smell, suitable, suitable size, great quality, great packaging, excellent age, suitable for everyone, a unique formula, the benefit is awesome, a sensitive implant, suitable moisturizing, suitable nutrition, the price is very cheap and suitable, we meet the effect and its end, and the number of capsules is useful

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Omega 3 is known as an antioxidant. I need daily and I advise you

8db10ee8-678d-4e74-9cab-267f3e6fd6cd
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I always buy this company, the quality they have proven. Omega was bought for the first time, but as usual the quality 👍🏼. The taste and size are very comfortable capsules. This combination of DHA over EPA is very good for memory and vision.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great! Great supplement, I'm doing very well with this omega 3.