KE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
impressed so far and am looking forward to impressed so far

the evl sleep mode has changed my life dramatically so I was very keen and excited to try nite lean. because I intermittent fast every day until around 1 p.m. I was excited to try this product because it could potentially help with any cravings I may have so the appetite suppressant intrigue me. what I will say is that I have noticeably seen a difference with regards to my hunger in the morning.. it is basically non-existent which is fantastic. The other thing that I find amazing is that I have night lean along with my to sleep mode tablets before I go to bed and the sleep has been absolutely incredible. it's hard for me to track whether or not this particular product is increasing my metabolism or assisting me with weight loss but even just those two above-mentioned benefits are enough for me to keep coming back in purchasing this product

1c306d6a-7c00-4aae-8767-09cacc92907c
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

it doesn’t really help me sleep but it works well for my weight. (i take lean mode as well) once i mistaken this for lean mode and took 3 pills at once. i panic but i fell asleep in a few minutes but wake up in few hours (2-3hrs) and couldn’t go back to sleep. but all is well as im already losing weight without any exercises or changes to my diet. it helps reduce my appetite ALOT. i would normally eat a large portion for breakfast but now i have 0 appetite for breakfast and only eat 4-5 hours later after getting up.

035dfe10-f566-4d1f-b844-f764927f6b6f
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

First time taking a nighttime diet supplement, and it exceeded my expectations. I take one capsule before my nighttime shower and beauty routine, and am ready to drift as soon as I get into bed (where I usually am up all night on my phone) Also helps stave off my late-night snackIng urges!

a0e7d1b2-8566-4e12-94b5-c19b452f859e
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I LOVE THIS. THIS LEANS me out as I sleep keep in mind I am active but I lost 68 pounds in 6 months using this and lean mode together. If you need a little help in your journey this is it. It’ll burn the fat I don’t know how it work but I’ve seen results.

I have been using this for abt 3.5weeks. I dont see the weight loss much but I slept so well with it. And it does suppress the appetite. But I only notice that aft the 2nd week. I have to say this supplement is one of the most brilliant I've taken.

BomBom
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Good quality product with good ingredients. For dosage I take 1 pill 30-60 mins before I sleep. It makes me sleepy very soon and I can always enjoy an long night sleep without issues. No taste/after taste at all. size is normal and acceptable. I think it really benefit my weight loss by giving my body enough restful time to recover and burn fats!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Great product to help with getting a good nights sleep. I am not 100% sure that I’m seeing the weight loss benefits but it’s hard to tell if it’s a contributor as I also take LeanMode in the day time and I’m in a calorie deficit but I definitely feel my sleep improving!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Definitely helps with a natural sleep supplement. I have fallen off the wagon for the past week in diet and exercise but I believe the product has helped and definitely boosted my metabolism. Overall would be buying again

67de3ef4-526f-4e36-883f-a7f7a6b207ec
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

this is a very high quality product, i am now a fan of this i took this with lean mode it really helped to make a progress during my diet and the best thing of this is it can really help with my sleep, it makes me wanna sleep right away after taking 30mins pill size is normal, not hard to swallow there is some taste from the pills, but totally not strong at all i have been repurchasing this product for many times and recommend this product to my friends and family

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I usually workout at night. After my workout I’ll make a protein shake and I’ll take one tablet and I won’t get hungry and I fall asleep with ease. I used this a lot while working in healthcare during the pandemic and I loved it! I also love this brand. Highly recommend.