KE

StazFoods
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Great little pick me up!

This is a great little pick-me-up during the day - just dabbing a bit of the essential oils on your pulse points has a calming effect and the size is right to have it with you without being too big. I like the quality of the oils, they're not too greasy or overpowering, and the feel isn't too greasy. I also love that the product is all natural and has a soothing effect. Easy to use and convenient!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The plastic roll-on is still handy and convenient to carry around. The essential oils smell good and are soothing. It is so easy to apply.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Bought this for my son. I find it is rather effective to destress for his presentation. The packaging is easy to handle and apply. The aroma is pleasant.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It’s mild, not too overpowering but doesn’t last long

7c6418b0-f257-4fc7-bcff-12bac8305b33
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like the scent. very relaxing essential oil. easy to roll on.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love the scent... Used it every night before I sleep and it really calm me down after a long day.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this! Adorable size and packaging, pleasant scent. I will probably use this up after 2 -3 months and repurchase.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I quite like this scent and bought it for my daughter for school! Hopes it helps her

LittleBabyBartholomew
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It’s good man but not very pungent so I have to keep rolling it on