KE

4.5
Based on 2,135 Ratings
1,503
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

love the scent i used it as soon as it arrived the quality is so good the size is small but good for the price the package arrived safely many benefits i can get from this product good for adult age the composition is very good my hair is so soft

e61c6679-d2ba-4d09-91e0-dd547365fe9c
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I like universal products, such as this cosmetic product. My expectations were met. It foams beautifully, cleans the skin, does not dry out. You can use it as foam, as soap, as shampoo. It has a rich natural organic composition. I will order this in the future.I like this product because I use it every day and I love it.

I really liked this cosmetic product, as it is universal, it is taken in different ways. It attracts composition and quality. I like that it has a rich composition. There are essential oils and healing herbs such as Calendula, Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Thanks to the manufacturer. Without fear, I can use it for children.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is a wonderful item to use for travel because it’s a TSA approved size. I love the scent of these Everyone products so it also serves as great aromatherapy because of the excellent quality of the essential oils that are used. I do wish that this company made these soaps in solid form and used paper packaging instead.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Somehow the coconut + lemon scent in liquid soap form is much better than that in moisturizer of the same brand. This combination smells rich and refreshing! (The moisturizer smells like coconut cream and lemongrass and reminds me of SE Asian food. It's certainly not bad but is just a bit strange.) Again, it is a decent shower gel and shampoo. I have to use slightly more of it than other products to feel that I wash away the excessive oil and grease. It is not drying and not difficult to rinse. Overall, very nice, especially for this low price!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

We've been using Everyone Soap 3 in 1 Coconut and Lemon for a few years now and absolutely love it! It's gentle on the skin, the scent is amazing, and it's natural. Lots of suds, doesn't dry out skin. It can be used as body wash, shampoo, just about for anything. This is great soap. What more could you ask for? Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This has such a nostalgic smell for me, like being young and having some tanning lotion that smells like coconuts & lemon/lime.. so amazing. I love that the ingredients are clean and there seems to be no synthetic stuff so that’s always something I look for - don’t want to be using anything that’s filled with toxic chemicals - especially don’t want my family using that. So this brand & the ingredients are just divine. I’m so happy I found this! Another thing I love is the size! It really lasts me forever, and it’s so affordable. A+, I highly recommend you try it. Ditch those other nasty conventional body & skin products, trust me you won’t go back to that stuff ever again!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I've been buying the lavender scented 3 in 1 soap and wanted to try a different scent. This one was packaged well and smells great. The coconut smell is stronger than the lemon, but not too strong. Great size for the price and is gentle enough on my kids' skin.