KE

dingdongtwid
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The whole family loves the berry scent. My bigger kids like that it can be shampoo and body wash at the same time. I like its many use as well. Tested the pH with pH strip and it came out between 5.0 to 5.5. The size and the price is moderately affordable.

This has been one of my absolute favorite brands of body wash and shampoo and this scent is AMAZING!! It’s super gentle and I’ve used it all over with great success! I don’t recommend it as a bubble bath as it still caused my child to have a uti from prolonged exposure, but otherwise we’ve had no problems with it. Also works great for my husband who is allergic to most fragrances.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love Everyone Kids Liquid Soap. My daughter been using this brand for years and I highly recommend it. She has a very sensitive skin but this soap is mild and would not irritate her. I used the Lavender Lullaby before and this is the first time that I will use the Berry Blast. The price is also affordable compare with the size of the bottle.

Rosy
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Good quality body wash that also really foams to make a bubble bath. No need to put too much for it to foam and the bottle is quite large so it will probably last for a long time. I mostly like about this brand is that there are no harsh chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no parabens, no dyes, no fillers and instead there are plant extracts and pure essential oils. The bottle is also 100% recycled. The only thing that disappointed me was that I thought I was purchasing a berry scented soap and although it smells nice, it's scent is more of an orange peel than berries.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I really love everyone 3 in 1 for kids, good composition that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Use it for everything since its all in one, but just 4 star due to it is a bit drying on baby hair. Other than that, all is great like for like :-) Like for like thanks.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

+ : nice price, gentle for children, makes a nice foam in the bath, big bottle - : do not smell very "berry" to us. Scent is very mild, which is a good sign composition-wise but can be disappointing if you're looking for a sweet smell for the kids :) Hope this helps

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Really fun scent. Exactly like berries. Natural smell not a chemical or artificial smell. lathers well. good as shampoo - not drying. love the ingredients. loved by all the family. especially like the pump so there's no waste with the kids in the shower.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The smell is great and fruity. This soap is gentle and perfect for washing the body and hair. It is also great for bubble bath. We usually bought lavender, but this one is great too if you want o change to another smell.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I got tired of carrying three different bottles for my eight-year-old when we were going to the pool. Happy to report that she loves it, and told me that here hair is just as soft as when using the separate products.

Posted on May 3, 2022

the smell is not much noticiable. i love the ingredients. it doesn't cause irritation to my kids eczema so im gonna keep using this brand.