KE

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Really satisfied!

I bought it mainly because I wanted to speed up my mail growth and improve my mail strength. I’m using it for 2 months now and my nails do grow faster and also stronger. If you’re patient and don’t expect results within a single week I highly recommend this. If shortening your nails a little every week is annoying I don’t recommend.

ada47003-5e5c-40a9-bfa7-f54a8fa29ba5
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I started using it after reading the awesome reviews, it helped me grow a little length. Might also work for you. Some people see side effects but there seemed to be none for me. Just have to take one capsule per day after a meal and drink 1 full glass of water along with it. The better its digested the better it works. I'd suggest to take this during the mid day meal.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I bought this item for my nails specifically. I already have a good hair but my nails are very weak and they break easily so I wanted to try this. So far it’s seems to be working but I still have to wait till I finish this bottle and get the actual result.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

This is an amazing product that has instant results. I bleach my hair so I really need it to stay strong and grow fast. Below is picture from after 3 months.

e7e015b0-39dc-49fc-ad7b-b043253748e9
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I decided to start taking Biotin after my hair started thinning and looking dull. I have thyroid problems and it can take weeks for those to be worked out. This helped so much while waiting for my levels to be where they should. It stopped the thinning and my hair looks healthy and shiny again even with my thyroid levels being off!

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

The Biotin hair, skin and nail pills are extremely easy to swallow as they are thing and small. I noticed my hair fall is minimal and I feel like my nails have been breaking a lot less. I don’t notice anything specific in my skin, but all around I think these pills are great for hair fall and brittle nails

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

These biotin pills were so great! They are vegetarian which I very much appreciate. The design on the bottle is very cute. This is also such a great deal on this product. You get so many capsules for such a low price. It would be crazy to not buy it!

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Ive been taking biotin to strengthen my hair / nails and just overall to keep my skin good . Ive been noticing some fragile nails and my hair slighly becoming more frail so i wanted to good certified biotin supplment that wouldn't upset my stomach. This is a really good biotin and the shipping was incredibly fast !

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I started to take this Biotin week ago. Maybe it's working for nails and hair. Easy to take because it's not big.