KE

Posted on May 17, 2022

Holy grail!!! I love this balm absorbs easily on my oily skin although I might need a stronger moisturizer for the winter. As it heals and calms my skin and acne plus helps reduce redness. Can’t live without it this is my 3rd purchase !! If you have sensitive skin this is it

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Really enjoying this balm. It is gently on my skin and helps keep my skin feeling soft, it also helps even out my skins texture. I use this as my last step after I moisturize I add a pea sized amount to my face before bed. I use this when I feel my skin needs an extra boost of hydration.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Calm skin, I’m recovering my skin barrier, overdid MULTIPLE acids at the same time and I can say it’s not magic but certainly helps and my skin doesn’t react or freak out as it did even with VANICREAM that’s the mildest thing ever. Everything from this line had helped me very much.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I had to buy this because the Purito Unscented cream has been out of stock since forever. The texture is more gel like, but is very moisturizing. This has no scent and is great for sensitive skin. I have been using this for a while and I think it is a good product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Absolutely perfect for skin barrier repair. This is so clean it has no scent and perfect for everyday use for those who suffer with dry skin. It has like a protein shake for the skin. I can see this being more beneficial during winter season for heavy moisturizing even for oily skin! The texture is not so thick and not soo thin its somewhere in between and this would absolutely suit sensitive skin

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It’s not really a balm, it’s barely a cream. It’s very lightweight and more like a lotion. It’s not quite moisturizing enough, at least not in winter. But, over a more moisturizing cream I find it’s a great way to get panthenol into your skincare routine, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase but for now I’m liking it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I wanted to try this as a night time moisturizer as I use the Soon Jung double barrier cream in the daytime and love it; however, this product didn't really do it for me. Although the consistency was that of a night time moisturizer I didn't feel like I was getting any benefit from it, my skin felt the same & I didn't really love the texture.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I was worried that this product would break me out because my combination/sensitive skin doesn’t like heavy creams or occuslives but this product has helped a lot!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I use this to calm down any redness or itchiness I get in my skin. The Cica is really good for sensitive skin and its lightweight; I love to use it during the warmer months. One of the few skincare products that I continuously repurchase.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I know panthenol is great for u, but I expected this product to be hydrating but it’s not. So may be if I use it as a serum? Panthenol is a holy grail that’s why I ll continue using it