KE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Small once-daily miracle for stopping hot flashes

This small once-daily pill works really well to stop hot flashes, and combined with some simple things like avoiding triggers (drinking iced coffee or reducing alcohol), did wonders. I also tried the weight one, which was a bigger capsule and I’m not sure it did anything for weight. This one works much better for me. AirPod in pic to show relative size.

8163960e-b0fb-4a6e-a981-8a6064d85c51
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I buy Estroven for my friend and she finds such relief! I know when she's running out as her symptoms are hard for her. But daily usage keeps her anxiety and stress lower. Better sleep lighyer periods and minimal cramps. Its amazing. Iherb deliver quickly and have great customer service.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm in menopause for 4 years now. I switched from my previous supplement to this one as I started noticing any improvements. It's a bit to soon to say that this one did miracles but I can say that I didn't notice the hot flashes going up since the switch, which is good. Looking forward to see the effects on the long term. The pill is really small, I take it in the evening.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I was sceptical about this product because I was unfamiliar with the ingredients in it, however, after being on it for about 6-8 weeks, I can definitely say that I am having few hot flashes, which is a relief, after 18 years of them! I am using this in combination with Himalaya brand MenoCare, and the combo seems to really be helping for hot flashes.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My friend that's a nurse recommended these. I use them to help reduce hot flashes. I've had cancer and chemo treatments and my oncologist says these are safe to use (no estrogen) so I have to be careful what I take. These are rhubarb root so all natural. I still get hot flashes, but they are not as severe and not as often. I recommend Estroven to help menopausal women.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

All symptoms were gone just a few days after I started using it! Hot flashes- gone! Sleeping problems- gone! I’m 50 years old, healthy and active, but symptoms started showing and this was the answer to my problems, since I was not whiling to take artificial hormones. I have been taking them for almost 2 months. At first I took it in the morning, but I found it more efficient when taken in the afternoon. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

So far so good! It's been a week, and at first I thought I was getting more hot flashes, but after a week, I feel like it's starting to work. The last two days have been virtually hot flash-free! I've been getting hot flashes for 8 years, and except for one year of a clinical study for hot flashes, this has been the greatest relief so far.

Purchased and taken two packs already, incorporated this as part of my daily routine (once a day frequency) but it took a while to experience the benefit of hot flashes reduction. I'd say about a week to ten days before I felt any difference. Personally I think it somewhat worked that's why I ordered the second pack, but it did not get rid of hot flashes completely and perhaps need to take this for a longer period of time to be completely effective for me. Nonetheless I have decided to try prescription TCM instead so I paused taking this in order not to mix medicines.