KE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Favorite protein mix

I happened upon this product shortly after I started gym training. Choosing the right brand and supplements can be daunting if you’re selective with ingredients. I add 4 scoops to cold almond milk in a mason jar then add date syrup and honey. Shake well and the product is smooth and delicious. The quality is stellar you can taste it, the caffeine is perfect for before a workout though a bit strong for me in the morning. Preparation can be messy if you’re not careful. Overall very happy with this mix and got it for the best price here

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The taste is great, just like drinking a coffee but with all of other benefits like hight protein portion no sugars, I use it in my intermittent fasting the only inconvenant that it s too smallin term of the size, the total servings is 7 I found it a bit little specifically for the given price

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

good quality, nice ingredient, portion size really big, nice package plant based listed on the product, benefit help for diet, composition nice for workout lifestyle goal taste bad need to find out the best way to mix (what to add to make it taste ok)

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

It's fine. The powder doesn't smell great but once it's prepared it's not that bad. It has caffeine and it can be felt. Can make you pretty hyper, so I guess that's good.... They don't include a measuring scoop in the bag. quality ingredient size plant package benefit.........review score perfect lol. stupid....

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The flavor of this is really good, and the fact that it is plant based and has other good ingredients is definitely a plus. I usually drink it in the morning following the suggested preparation instructions, and I’ve been enjoying it a lot!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The flavor is nice. The biggest downside is the amount you have to drink in order to get any amount of actual protein. I usually add some to my regular coffee.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Ingredients are good but not a great auality. The size and the package is fine but the taste is weird great for lifestyle. I dont use as a diet supplement but i drink it after my workouts.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I really enjoyed mixing this in with my daily protein shake and the price was very very affordable I really appreciate it

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use it as a pre-workout, and to be honest it really kicks out my workout, 100% recommend