KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My husband and I use this moisturizing facemask and leave it on overnight it hydrates well both of our face feels firmer but what we love about it is our skin is extremely sensitive we usually put a hydrating moisturizer over it as well love the results that I bought three more after the one I purchased I won’t be without this mask There’s one by our bedside and then there’s one in the bathroom

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Wasn’t sure what to make of it before trying. But it actually worked. I put it on before bed and rinse off in the morning and it makes my skin ultra soft. Would recommend !!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I just love it. Great value for this money. I use it overnight and don’t wash it. In the morning the skin is soft, moisturized and looks great. I think if to use it constantly, it will diminish the fine lines.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Scent is excellent. Best quality, I bought it twice and very happy. Perfect size, moisture my skin so good

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

bigger size than expected, great quality, no bad scent, easy to use and gentle on skin. skin has benefitted from added moisture.

Posted on May 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The gel, I would even say, the mousse has a pleasant texture, is easy to apply, absorbs remarkably, leaving no greasy marks, the aroma is subtle. I put it on before a massage. I really like it, I recommend it to everyone. If my review was useful, don't forget to give it a thumbs up 😉

03dade7d-55d3-4b35-bfa7-df2ebf8b9e64
f9023686-a224-47e7-a31d-33601e2cc2f4
Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Nice comfortable patches. Copes well with morning edema and swelling. I recommend keeping in the refrigerator, the effect is greatly enhanced when cold. It is not worth using any patches every day, this is not a care, this is an urgent solution to a local problem. As it is not recommended to keep it longer than the specified time (about 20 minutes), it can disrupt the water balance of the skin.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

light summer cream. It is structured like a gel, you have to get used to typing with a spatula. And in general I am satisfied. good price ratio and some

Posted on May 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I keep them in the fridge and use them the days I wake up with the most puffy eyes of the account. In less than 20 minutes my eyes are back to normal and with that extra hydration and collagen that the serum provides, great.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked this mask. It is very convenient to apply at night and in the morning the skin looks great. I recommend